Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Gear (1,099)

Featured Discussions

Air Travel with Your Guitar

The April 2010 issue of Acoustic Guitar features an article on flying with a guitar, written by bluesman Chris Smither (click HERE for a li…

Started by Teja Gerken, Senior EditorLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Schertler dyn-g pickup

Thinking of taking my new guitar out to do a few local gigs but I don't want to star drilling holes in it so thought I might try a stick on…

Started by Mick Jones

4 on Sunday
Reply by Mick Jones

Concerter Acoustic Guitars

Hello all, This is my first post on here and I need some answers please. First off, I am learning the guitar, I am 63 years old and I liv…

Started by Emmanuel Clancy

0 on Saturday

Homemade line arrays

This summer's project was to build a set of line array speakers for our bluegrass band that would encompass a wider frequency range than my…

Started by DrGuitar

0 Aug 27

Adirondack vs Sitka - Guitar luthiers/factory/shop workers input request

So a friend of mine and I were discussing the ups and downs etc. of Adirondack bracing vs. Sitka bracing. One thing we both don't know exac…

Started by Tony K.

8 Aug 23
Reply by Tony K.

Air Travel with Your Guitar

The April 2010 issue of Acoustic Guitar features an article on flying with a guitar, written by bluesman Chris Smither (click HERE for a li…

Started by Teja Gerken, Senior Editor

36 Aug 21
Reply by Keith Beck

John Lenon Epiphone EJ-160E

Hello! I recently got a John Lenon Epiphone EJ-160E. I just need a rod plate for this guitar. Can anyone help me by telling me the exact pl…

Started by Jack

2 Aug 17
Reply by Judgestone

Framus Falcon 12 Questions

Hi Everyone, I am new to the forum, and have a few questions about a Framus Falcon 12 that i just purchased. From the little information I…

Started by Kris Hancock

3 Aug 6
Reply by Robert Alan Kershaw

Buying a Godin 5th Avenue

I'm about ready to buy a Godin acoustic archtop.  Should I buy it online, or bite the bullet and go to Guitar Center?

Started by wick morgan

5 Aug 5
Reply by wick morgan

If you could only own ONE acoustic for the rest of your life ...

What would you choose and why?  Money is no obstacle for this discussion!  Remember, just one ... for the rest of your life.  Period. PS: …

Started by Jud Hair

117 Aug 1
Reply by Tony K.

Amplification? Acoustic Amp or Powered PA Speaker w/small mixer EQ and Reverb?

I recently posted a question about which acoustic amp should be considered (see What's the best acoustic amp for under $500?). I got a few…

Started by Stephen Park

35 Jul 27
Reply by Phil Manuel

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service