Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Gear (1,092)

Featured Discussions

Air Travel with Your Guitar

The April 2010 issue of Acoustic Guitar features an article on flying with a guitar, written by bluesman Chris Smither (click HERE for a li…

Started by Teja Gerken, Senior EditorLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Amplification? Acoustic Amp or Powered PA Speaker w/small mixer EQ and Reverb?

I recently posted a question about which acoustic amp should be considered (see What's the best acoustic amp for under $500?). I got a few…

Started by Stephen Park

35 15 hours ago
Reply by Phil Manuel

Structural Integrity of Acoustic Guitar

Hello friends! Well, I'm getting a nice deal on an Acoustic Guitar that has Solid Spruce Top, Solid Mahagony Back, and Laminate Sides, Rose…

Started by Shant Sharma

8 on Thursday
Reply by Tony K.

Vintage Guitar restoration

Hey Everybody, I have a old Martin D-18 that belonged to my Grandpa.  He purchased this brand new after he got out of the war (somwhere aro…

Started by Chad Clifton

4 Jul 21
Reply by Phil Manuel

Kragenbrink out of business?

Several years ago I order three Kragenbrink guitars: 6, 12, baritone.  They were due to be completed in 2010.  Lance ran into a few busines…

Started by John Bjorkman

0 Jul 20

useful apps for iphone?

just traded my old flip phone for an iphone. wondering what apps people like, especially for music - tuners, recorders, whatever is out the…

Started by Craig MC

2 Jul 20
Reply by Terry Angelli

I.D. an old archtop- Wilson?

So I've had this old archtop hanging on the wall in my tv room for well over 15 years. Think I paid 40 bucks for it back in the mid 90's.  …

Started by Ryan

1 Jul 17
Reply by Ryan

If you could only own ONE acoustic for the rest of your life ...

What would you choose and why?  Money is no obstacle for this discussion!  Remember, just one ... for the rest of your life.  Period. PS: …

Started by Jud Hair

113 Jul 17
Reply by Tony K.

Too many guitars

I've reached the point where I am starting to shed guitars because I just have too many, but I find I have an emotional attachment to all o…

Started by Michael Fragnito

0 Jun 27

Yamaki guitars

I am looking for some information about a Yamaki guitar I have with no information about it other than it was originally purchased in 1974,…

Started by Clark Blodgett

12 Jun 21
Reply by Clark Blodgett

Good/bad years for a Martin OM-28v

Hey friends!!  I am looking at a used OM-28v.  It is a 2001 model, and has not been played much.  I was wondering if the guitar is pretty m…

Started by Drew Rogers

4 May 31
Reply by Drew Rogers

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service