Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Gear (1,081)

Featured Discussions

Air Travel with Your Guitar

The April 2010 issue of Acoustic Guitar features an article on flying with a guitar, written by bluesman Chris Smither (click HERE for a li…

Started by Teja Gerken, Senior EditorLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

First Slothead 12 Fretter is Awesome!!!

A few weeks ago the same luthier who built my new Adi/maple OM sent me a size 0 reproduction of the iconic Martin 1930's guitar so many of…

Started by David Kellems

4 on Friday
Reply by Phil Manuel

CNC and the better guitar

http://digital.premierguitar.com/premierguitar/201405_1#pg81

Started by Jan Vigne

0 on Friday

Today I Added To My Quiver…..

Quiver of guitars a Martin 00-28VS L.So…..the family of guitars is 1994 Martin D41L, Martin OM28 L and the latest member the 00-28VS L. I l…

Started by wayne heath

2 on Wednesday
Reply by wayne heath

Taylor vs. Martin

I was browsing in Guitar Center yesterday and decided to pickup some higher end guitars.I picked up a Taylor Grand  Auditorium (can't remem…

Started by blake wright

56 on Wednesday
Reply by Eddie Charles

Good acoustic amp for a Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500MCE?

Hey everyone, I've been playing a Takamine Jasmine S-35 for about a year now and figured it was time to upgrade. I've decided I'll be getti…

Started by Andrew

20 Apr 9
Reply by Scott L Ritchie

Looking for Gurian Owners

Hello there, AGies!   I'm new to the community, but have been playing guitar way longer than my abilities suggest.. going on 45 years.. but…

Started by Regan Mulligan

203 Apr 6
Reply by Bill Stetar

Yamaki acoustic guitars

I have a Yamaki six string guitar and cannot find any information about it. Serial AY374.  Any info would be a help.  I bought it brand new…

Started by Kerry Burnett

34 Apr 5
Reply by Martin Vincent aka Marvin Player

gurian owner

After traveling the west coast and into Canada for an acoustic guitar in 1976, I found my Gurian in my hometown of Portland.  Special order…

Started by Brian Wood

0 Apr 2

Good base response strings

Hello. I have a question about strings. I use light gauge on an auditorium guitar and don''t get much bass. Can anybody out there tell me a…

Started by Larry Patrick Shriner

3 Mar 31
Reply by Jan Vigne

Best Acoustic under $700?

Hello, I am looking to buy a new guitar. I just sold my Ibanez electric and acoustic and now have about $700 to spend on a new guitar. I l…

Started by Julan Prasad

6 Mar 29
Reply by John A

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service