Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Gear (1,152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wechter Guitars

i'm looking at the wechter acoustics. but i can't find any reviews. is anyone playing a Wechter Guitars/acoustic?

Started by jeffrey corcoran

3 yesterday
Reply by James Moffat

My first new guitar--what to buy? Seagull, LAG, Ibanez, or ...?

Hi! I am new to this site and new to buying a new guitar. Would love some opinions from more experienced guitarists. Right now my son &…

Started by Perils of Pauline

16 on Tuesday
Reply by Duffy

Foot Rest or No Foot Rest

Hey everybody, we are new here and we wanted to let you know about our awesome new guitar foot rest by O'Flaherty For Guitars. Please check…

Started by Leah Novello

4 on Monday
Reply by Leah Novello

Norwwod guitar

i am trying to find info for a friend who has a Norwood Artist archtop guitar. probably made in the 30's or maybe even earlier. any help wo…

Started by steve murphy

0 Aug 26

Aria Help.

Hello everyone just joined this site and its very enjoyable. I was wondering if anyone could help me identify my guitar as I've trawled the…

Started by Barrie

5 Aug 19
Reply by Jan Vigne

Dead spot or spots on a guitar question and experience or Thoughts?

Ok, so I just got this new guitar.  I did not notice until the next day, playing it at home that it had a "dead spot" on it.  I've never ex…

Started by Tony K.

12 Aug 3
Reply by Tony K.

About a hand made acoustic guitar (project, back and sides, scale lenght, etc.)

Hello, A luthier told me he could build an acoustic guitar with: - an OM “Taylor” body, - an alpine spruce top, - honduran mahogany or san…

Started by Thomas Picker

3 Jul 31
Reply by Thomas Picker

Differences between Martin HD-28 and Standard D-28

I am interested in some guidance on Martin D-28.  I am looking for a new "Dread" and am interested in some guidance from those that have so…

Started by Kenneth Barber

12 Jul 30
Reply by Omer Pineau

Questions about the aspect of a D-28 Standard Martin top

Hello,   I am wondering if I should buy this D-28 Martin Standard guitar (first pic). You can see under my finger that the wood of the sitk…

Started by Thomas Picker

2 Jul 30
Reply by Jan Vigne

GRAMMER G-10

I HAVE A 1969 G-10  IS THERE ANY ONE OUT THERE THAT KNOWS ABOUT PUTTING ON A WIDER NECK?  PLAYING OVER 47YRS     AND THE HANDS  DON,T MOVE…

Started by jeff skinner

1 Jul 13
Reply by Jan Vigne

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2015   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service