Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Gear (1,166)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

We created a new online social gear exchange site...

I came across your blog a short while ago and have been enjoying it.  A few friends and I created a new site for a musical gear exchange th…

Started by Trevor Hirst

0 Nov 23

iPad Recording

I'm wondering if anyone has experience recording on their iPad? I just picked up Garageband for iPad 2 (at $5.99, an absolute steal), and s…

Started by Mark Bedard

5 Nov 18
Reply by IK Multimedia

New to Nosara and hoping to find a decent guitar and uke to get back into playing

Hi everyone, thanks for having me in the community here. We just moved here and I'm trying to find a decent steel string to get back into p…

Started by Joshua Braun

0 Nov 12

quest guitars

i recently got given an old quest guitar .I am having trouble finding out any information on quest guitars does any one know much about the…

Started by scott burst

0 Nov 5

App for memorizing notes on a guitar fretboard - we want your advice!

Hi there. We are indie mobile developers and we made a game for Android and iOS which, we think, helps in memorizing notes on guitar fretbo…

Started by Henry Kaufman

3 Nov 1
Reply by Tony K.

Looking for info on a Taylor 715 Jumbo

Hi, gang. Newbie here... Wondering if anyone else here owns a Lemon Grove Taylor and what their experiences have been. I started researchi…

Started by Stan

0 Oct 28

Most underrated and overrated "Acoustic guitar" manufacturers

I saw a link to a similar thread on another guitar forum site, but the question was targeted at any guitar manufacturer.  Considering where…

Started by Tony K.

11 Oct 27
Reply by Brad Bachelor

inexpensive recording options

I haven't recorded in MANY years, but the anticipated arrival of my first grandchild came with a request that I record some of my easy list…

Started by Mike Conjuay

7 Oct 26
Reply by Tony K.

69Martin N-20 Classical Bracing Pattern Question!

Anyone out their got some pictures inside  or opened of the bracing pattern for the top and back. Also any dimension specs and wood used et…

Started by Rob Boucher

5 Oct 24
Reply by Rob Boucher

Miniature internal DYNAMIC mic: DIY out of headphone capsule

Hi All, Quality ECM mics for internal pickup systems might be found at lowest $150, so, that is where this idea is born - little internal…

Started by Mikheil Tsitsishvili

2 Oct 23
Reply by Mikheil Tsitsishvili

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Be alerted to the latest articles on, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2015   Created by Acoustic Guitar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service