Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Gear (1,133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a Vox Folk Twelve Electric

Hi :-) I am looking to buy a Vox Folk Twelve Electric. Preferably in great shape. I have been searching, but I haven´t found the right on…

Started by Niklas Schneidermann

0 Feb 24

Cole Clark acoustic guitars

My son has been using my guitar for now but his fingers are too long for the narrow neck on mine. He plays electric bass And has a couple o…

Started by Margaret Galbraith

9 Feb 23
Reply by Margaret Galbraith

PLZ Help! Girl need advices on what guitar she should buy. (Seagull, S&P)

Hello, It is the first time I post. I am a beginner on Guitar. I am thinking of buying a guitar and I have read a lots of materials online.…

Started by Carol

21 Feb 23
Reply by ian hopkins

All-Solid wood Mahogany 000 or OM guitar recommendations...

Hi all, I am in the market for the above axe with an ebony or rosewood fretboard. I am willing to pay the Collings or Santa Cruz price (cri…

Started by David VanderMolen

4 Feb 21
Reply by David VanderMolen

Guild F412 12 string

I have a 2005 Guild F412 jumbo 12 finished with rosewood sides & back , not the flamed maple as most are. Can anyone shed some light,…

Started by Graham Thompson

0 Feb 19

Ultra light gauge strings

I have rheumatoid arthritis and fibromyalgia but trying to get back into playing. I play folk finger-picking style. Any suggestions on stri…

Started by Margaret Galbraith

10 Feb 18
Reply by Margaret Galbraith

If you could only own ONE acoustic for the rest of your life ...

What would you choose and why?  Money is no obstacle for this discussion!  Remember, just one ... for the rest of your life.  Period. PS: …

Started by Jud Hair

128 Feb 13
Reply by Eddie Charles

Miced or buit in pick-up.

Hi everyone. When you are thinking about a new guitar do you prefer one with electronics or one without?

Started by Alan Cargile

14 Feb 9
Reply by Eddie Charles

Silk/steel strings.......

I just bought a Fender CP100 yesterday which had been played only twice; the owner was a piano teacher, but couldn't get the hang of guitar…

Started by James Baxter Bain

5 Feb 9
Reply by Eddie Charles

Mystery guitar

I Recenly inherited a guitar and I am trying to figure out what it is. It is an accoustic guitar, probably between 20 and 30 years old. The…

Started by Donald Lewis

1 Feb 9
Reply by Eddie Charles

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2015   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service