Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Gear (1,114)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Japan made Concorde mark series guitars

Hey guys and girls does anyone know the history on Concorde mark 33 series guitars I have one that looks like a Martin d35 with a spruce to…

Started by homer keys

3 8 minutes ago
Reply by FloridaGull

How many guitars do you need??

There's a nice interview with Tom Petty a few years ago in which he says they have about 144 guitars, but you only need one.  I have a good…

Started by tom blegen

19 1 hour ago
Reply by Jeff Hatcher

ernie ball strings

I have a question for ya. I told this to some of my younger pals in LA and they look at me like i'm nuts. anywho, what I told them was once…

Started by joey pinter

5 21 hours ago
Reply by Alan Cargile

2 in 1 question about beginner playing chords & first guitar

Hi all, I'm an experienced player, but very new to teaching. I'm helping a friend at church learn to play acoustic (the goal is for him to…

Started by Janet M House

10 yesterday
Reply by Mike Conjuay

Ernie Ball Aluminum Bronze Strings

Hello everyone. I am new here. I know that the Ernie Ball Aluminum Bronze strings have been discussed but I would like to give my opinion.…

Started by Alan Cargile

10 on Saturday
Reply by Alan Cargile

WTS: Pioneer cdj-2000

We are Registered and Legitmate electronics company based in the United State,we are one of the leading company here in our company deal in…

Started by JIM MOORE

0 on Thursday

WTS: Pioneer cdj-2000

We are Registered and Legitmate electronics company based in the United State,we are one of the leading company here in our company deal in…

Started by JIM MOORE

0 on Thursday

Help Identifing Guitar

I am hoping someone here can help me identify this guitar. I have come across an older guitar that looks like a 60's era Silvertone except…

Started by Mike Burch

3 Nov 14
Reply by Dan Allison

Restoring an old 1960s guitar? Advice needed

Hey all So I bought a guitar today for R100 (say about $10) and I intend to restore it and return it to full working condition. The guita…

Started by Shahir

4 Nov 7
Reply by David Youngman

Dean guitars

Anyone know anything about Dean Guitars?  I'm looking at this one................Zebra wood, whatever that is.  Model TEC ZEB http://www.k

Started by James Baxter Bain

1 Nov 6
Reply by Alan Cargile

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service