Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Gear (1,140)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sigma guitars

Does anyone have expertise?

Started by Jfever

0 2 hours ago

Guitar Case Storage

Just got 2 new guitars today, and one new case, but will probably get a case for the resonator also. At the moment I have 5 cases, and 6 gu…

Started by Robert Williamson

3 18 hours ago
Reply by Robert Williamson

How's the Taylor Baritone 8 string guitar? Fascinated to try one.

I play a Taylor 410 ce and am in love with it. Am fascinated by the Taylor baritone. What are they like? I haven't seen one on a shop in Lo…

Started by Conor Doherty

14 yesterday
Reply by Rebelpicker

Dead spot or spots on a guitar question and experience or Thoughts?

Ok, so I just got this new guitar.  I did not notice until the next day, playing it at home that it had a "dead spot" on it.  I've never ex…

Started by Tony K.

6 yesterday
Reply by Tony K.

High end guitars

I had an experience several weeks ago so I need to set this up a bit. We had a cowboy gospel singer, Barry Ward, give a concert in church.…

Started by Charles Long

32 yesterday
Reply by James St. Clair

Vintage Yairi DM78 built 1977

I bought a Yairi 6 string DM78 in 1979 new but it was built in '77.  It was pretty tight (non resonant) for oh, a decade, but has really op…

Started by James St. Clair

0 yesterday

Where does this Yamaha fit in the scheme of things? Post Dynamic?

From photos and articles online, I've come to the conclusion that the old (1966) nylon string Yamaha acoustic I have is not a dynamic model…

Started by gregory waits

2 Apr 18
Reply by gregory waits

Anyone Have Any Experience with an Alvarez RD20S ?

I have always wanted an Alvarez Acoustic.  Played one once in Petersburg, Va. and fell in love with this very big sounding dreadnought whic…

Started by Archie S. McLeod III

9 Apr 18
Reply by Lyred Nosnhoj

What was your first acoustic guitar??

I learned how to play on an old nylon string that my mom owned when I was 14 but the first steel string guitar I ever owned was an Ovation.…

Started by Gary Dupuis

167 Apr 16
Reply by John Ansink

Yamaha FG-450 S [need info]

Can someone give specs on this guitar? The one I mean was built in 1985 I guess it has solid spruce top but what about the back and sides?…

Started by John Ansink

0 Apr 15

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2015   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service