Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Gear (1,175)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

passive mic

greetings everyone, i need a passive mic for my D-28 to record and maybe play live with. i've had a dean markley for years and it seems ok.…

Started by joey pinter

4 Feb 1
Reply by Jan Vigne

What would you buy?

I have been blessed by my dear wife and mother-in-law with a generous gift for my recent 65th birthday. Between the two they ponied up $3K…

Started by Terry Angelli

13 Feb 1
Reply by Paco Giral

Puzzle over maker's logo

I recently acquired this guitar and wondered if anyone recognised the logo. It has a solid spruce top, flamed maple back and sides, maple n…

Started by David Thomas Hosie

2 Jan 22
Reply by David Thomas Hosie

Nylon Strings

I always struggle knowing what strings to buy for my nylon archtop (Daniel Slaman's Dome). I am a jazz player and play mostly a steel strun…

Started by Victor Saumarez

21 Jan 22
Reply by Victor Saumarez

Most underrated and overrated "Acoustic guitar" manufacturers

I saw a link to a similar thread on another guitar forum site, but the question was targeted at any guitar manufacturer.  Considering where…

Started by Tony K.

13 Jan 22
Reply by Steve Reed

1974 Takamine

I was given a 6 string Takamine guitar in 1974.  F370. I don't play guitar so this wouldn't have had an hours playing time.  It is in immac…

Started by Di

2 Jan 22
Reply by Steve Reed

chose which one

Hypothetical question, I know what my choice would be, but what would you chose, the choices are high end Ibanez Artwood, lets say n AW40…

Started by Rebelpicker

4 Jan 13
Reply by Tony K.

Looking for Gurian Owners

Hello there, AGies!   I'm new to the community, but have been playing guitar way longer than my abilities suggest.. going on 45 years.. but…

Started by Regan Mulligan

204 Jan 6
Reply by Joe DeCristopher

Looking for a replacement neck for Gurian JR

Does anyone have or have a source for a wider than 1 and 5/8" at the nut neck for a Gurian JR I purchased new in 1976?  I recall seeing som…

Started by Joe DeCristopher

0 Jan 6

Made some acoustic recordings on a whim...

Last night, more or less on a whim, I had a go at recording me and a twelve string playing, more or less unrehearsed, the folk songs that I…

Started by Trương thanh

0 Jan 4

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2016   Created by Acoustic Guitar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service