Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Gear (1,147)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

GRAMMER G-10

I HAVE A 1969 G-10  IS THERE ANY ONE OUT THERE THAT KNOWS ABOUT PUTTING ON A WIDER NECK?  PLAYING OVER 47YRS     AND THE HANDS  DON,T MOVE…

Started by jeff skinner

2 Jul 13
Reply by jeff skinner

I finally bought a Gibson SG

After a decade of waiting I finally bought a Gibson SG from bestshop-usa.com. It's a great guitar with excellent sound. There was a superb…

Started by Aaron Ober

0 Jul 10

Japan made Concorde mark series guitars

Hey guys and girls does anyone know the history on Concorde mark 33 series guitars I have one that looks like a Martin d35 with a spruce to…

Started by homer keys

20 Jul 10
Reply by Dave Fengler

Do you enjoy Acoustic Guitar Covers 60's & 70's

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1374791896174906/

Started by Terry Dean

0 Jun 27

If you could only own ONE acoustic for the rest of your life ...

What would you choose and why?  Money is no obstacle for this discussion!  Remember, just one ... for the rest of your life.  Period. PS: …

Started by Jud Hair

131 Jun 23
Reply by Randy Lee Hano

2400 guitar Chords Photos & Tabs

Hello friends, Wishing you all a happy Father day. God bless you all. I just want to share with you my new creation and hope you like it.

Started by Angela Huan Vuong

1 Jun 22
Reply by Jan Vigne

What was your first acoustic guitar??

I learned how to play on an old nylon string that my mom owned when I was 14 but the first steel string guitar I ever owned was an Ovation.…

Started by Gary Dupuis

170 Jun 17
Reply by Joe Romere

Fender F35 acoustic

Hi, Does anyone know what the neck joint type is on the old Fender F35 acoustic. Trying a quick neck reset on an old Fender beater accordin…

Started by Hugh McBride

1 Jun 16
Reply by Zach Stevenson

Most underrated and overrated "Acoustic guitar" manufacturers

I saw a link to a similar thread on another guitar forum site, but the question was targeted at any guitar manufacturer.  Considering where…

Started by Tony K.

9 Jun 13
Reply by paul stokes

Sam Koontz Vintage Guitar?

I was wondering if anyone new of Sam Koontz or where I may be able to get info on him and his guitars. I own one of his guitars and know no…

Started by Richie Hunley

32 Jun 2
Reply by Eric Sutton

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2015   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service