Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Gear (1,157)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Acoustic Amplifiers

I am just beginning to play acoustic guitar after years of serious classical and have found that I could use an acoustic amplifier.  I don'…

Started by Phil Lavie

7 11 hours ago
Reply by Tony K.

Amp Advice - Trace Elliot Super Tramp Twin

Hi All...(First post and a bit of a newbie question - please take it easy on me...)I have a 100w Trace Elliot SuperTramp Twin guitar amp th…

Started by Trương thanh

1 on Saturday
Reply by Terry Angelli

My first new guitar--what to buy? Seagull, LAG, Ibanez, or ...?

Hi! I am new to this site and new to buying a new guitar. Would love some opinions from more experienced guitarists. Right now my son &…

Started by Perils of Pauline

18 on Friday
Reply by tom civiletti

If you could only own ONE acoustic for the rest of your life ...

What would you choose and why?  Money is no obstacle for this discussion!  Remember, just one ... for the rest of your life.  Period. PS: …

Started by Jud Hair

138 on Friday
Reply by Phil Lavie

Just got this on my e-Mail from Acoustic Guitar: Bejamin debrah added a comment to your profile on Acoustic Guitar Community ------------…

Started by Mitch Mulholland

4 Oct 2
Reply by Tony K.

LR Baggs M1A Pickup installed into a Baby Taylor

For those interested, I successfully installed an LR Baggs M1A pickup in my Baby Taylor. The major work needed is just to drill and ream th…

Started by Randy Lee Hano

0 Sep 22

Excuse my Grammer

Hey folks. I'm new to the to the site. It looks awesome! I joined becasue I thought someone in the Acoustic Guitar Community would be able…

Started by Brent

3 Sep 19
Reply by Gary J. Toth

Wechter Guitars

i'm looking at the wechter acoustics. but i can't find any reviews. is anyone playing a Wechter Guitars/acoustic?

Started by jeffrey corcoran

3 Sep 1
Reply by James Moffat

Foot Rest or No Foot Rest

Hey everybody, we are new here and we wanted to let you know about our awesome new guitar foot rest by O'Flaherty For Guitars. Please check…

Started by Leah Novello

4 Aug 30
Reply by Leah Novello

Norwwod guitar

i am trying to find info for a friend who has a Norwood Artist archtop guitar. probably made in the 30's or maybe even earlier. any help wo…

Started by steve murphy

0 Aug 26

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Be alerted to the latest articles on, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2015   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service