Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Gear (1,117)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ernie Ball Aluminum Bronze Strings

Hello everyone. I am new here. I know that the Ernie Ball Aluminum Bronze strings have been discussed but I would like to give my opinion.…

Started by Alan Cargile

13 15 hours ago
Reply by Craig B

Avalon guitars

Hello again, Does anybody play a recently-made Avalon guitar ?   I'm having one built right now and it should be delivered prior to christm…

Started by john moon

4 yesterday
Reply by Robert Alan Kershaw

Miced or buit in pick-up.

Hi everyone. When you are thinking about a new guitar do you prefer one with electronics or one without?

Started by Alan Cargile

7 on Monday
Reply by Terry Angelli

Reconfigured Bass Amp

I found 2 of these Sidekick 65 Bass amps on the dump in 1989 they were both new but damaged in shipment. I fixed  the one…

Started by Daryl Kosinski

0 Dec 10

Alvarez AP860SB

So very early this year I purchased this Alvarez AP860SB from the local GC. It was a new arrival and it was the Parlor Guitar I had been se…

Started by Larry Masterson

1 Dec 10
Reply by Jan Vigne

Lacewood . What's it sound like ?

Hello, I have a choice of jumbos. Each is an identical solid spruce front jumbo but there is a choice of woods for the back and sides; mapl…

Started by john moon

9 Dec 7
Reply by john moon

How many guitars do you need??

There's a nice interview with Tom Petty a few years ago in which he says they have about 144 guitars, but you only need one.  I have a good…

Started by tom blegen

20 Nov 25
Reply by Tony K.

Dean guitars

Anyone know anything about Dean Guitars?  I'm looking at this one................Zebra wood, whatever that is.  Model TEC ZEB http://www.k

Started by James Baxter Bain

2 Nov 25
Reply by Steve Reed

Japan made Concorde mark series guitars

Hey guys and girls does anyone know the history on Concorde mark 33 series guitars I have one that looks like a Martin d35 with a spruce to…

Started by homer keys

4 Nov 24
Reply by Dave Fengler

ernie ball strings

I have a question for ya. I told this to some of my younger pals in LA and they look at me like i'm nuts. anywho, what I told them was once…

Started by joey pinter

5 Nov 23
Reply by Alan Cargile

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service