Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Gear (1,126)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Silk/steel strings.......

I just bought a Fender CP100 yesterday which had been played only twice; the owner was a piano teacher, but couldn't get the hang of guitar…

Started by James Baxter Bain

2 4 hours ago
Reply by David Fawb

2015 NAMM Martin Guitars Compliation Video

Here is the sneak preview of the videos I shot on Thursday of the NAMM 2015 Martin Guitar offerings. A full-length video of each model wil…

Started by Spoon Phillips

0 on Sunday

Acoustic Guitar Compressor Pedals - Overview

I am a performing acoustic guitarist, and have recently been doing a lot of research on pro-level dynamic-range compressor pedals compatibl…

Started by Joe Baldwin

0 Jan 23

If you could only own ONE acoustic for the rest of your life ...

What would you choose and why?  Money is no obstacle for this discussion!  Remember, just one ... for the rest of your life.  Period. PS: …

Started by Jud Hair

124 Jan 23
Reply by Derick Chatfield

Replacing Single Strings

When I replace the strings on my guitar, it's usually after the old ones are starting to wear, and I replace all six strings. But occasiona…

Started by Rosemary j. Lambin

2 Jan 20
Reply by Jan Vigne

I have a set of strings I'll give you.

I recently responded to an online thing and recieved a new set of D'Addario Strings. They are coated Phosphor Bronze EXP16, the gauge is 12…

Started by Alan Cargile

4 Jan 15
Reply by Alan Cargile

Mystery guitar

I Recenly inherited a guitar and I am trying to figure out what it is. It is an accoustic guitar, probably between 20 and 30 years old. The…

Started by Donald Lewis

0 Jan 13

Amplifiers

Thought I would share a photo of my amps I use .  Curious what other folks here are using .

Started by Chuck

0 Jan 8

Martin HD 28 V

Ive been on the search of late for a Martin acoustic guitar and been interested in the Martin D 28 , HD 28 also  DH 28 V .  Ive had the opp…

Started by Chuck

8 Jan 4
Reply by Terry Angelli

Changed Strings Today.

I changed the strings today. I really didn't like the Godin strings very much but I'm not really a fan of D'Adarrio strings anyway. To me t…

Started by Alan Cargile

0 Jan 4

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2015   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service