Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Gear (1,180)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For Sale: Seagull Entourage Rustic CW QI

This electric-acoustic dreadnought guitar is almost new (purchased last fall), and I am only selling because I got a great deal on a differ…

Started by NorCal Gull

0 on Thursday

Friends

Is anyone else finding people in their "My Friends" list, that they never added.

Started by Robert Williamson

3 on Thursday
Reply by Robert Williamson

Survey: Do you browse the site with guitar in hand or find yourself picking up guitar while browsing?

I often find myself reaching for guitar while I am reading posts. Please tell me I am not the only one who does this.

1 Apr 27
Reply by Tony K.

Survey: In your acoustic stringed instrument stable, which BRAND is represented more than the others.

=acoustic stringed instruments ONLY. guitar, banjo , mandolin excluding custom brands that would not be generally available. if 5 of your 2…

7 Apr 26
Reply by Rebelpicker

Red-Eye preamp or K&K Pure XLR

Okay, I have a little delima going on and hoping to get a little advice from some people in the know!  I currently have a Martin 000-15 and…

Started by S Harris

2 Apr 19
Reply by Tony K.

Feedback "killer"

Are the rubber covers to put in the soundhole for preventing feedback any good ? Jan

Started by Jan Borgstroem

13 Apr 14

If you could only own ONE acoustic for the rest of your life ...

What would you choose and why?  Money is no obstacle for this discussion!  Remember, just one ... for the rest of your life.  Period. PS: …

Started by Jud Hair

141 Apr 10

Early Mcpherson prototypes

Hi to all.I am desperate for some info on the early 3 soundhole mcpherson guitars that were designed by mcpherson Sr in the 80's. I know th…

Started by Rajan Spolia

1 Apr 9
Reply by Ken Boyden

Takamine Preamp Ctp-3

Hi Acoustic Guitar folks. I'm just curious if anyone has had experience with using Takamine's Ctp-3 preamp on a classical style, nylon stri…

Started by Charles Connors

1 Apr 8
Reply by VB

Classical / orchestral guitar video

A preview from my forthcoming album :) Check it out https://youtu.be/ttlyFCjj1HI

Started by Mark Hussey

0 Mar 31

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2016   Created by Acoustic Guitar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service