Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Gear (1,109)

Featured Discussions

Air Travel with Your Guitar

The April 2010 issue of Acoustic Guitar features an article on flying with a guitar, written by bluesman Chris Smither (click HERE for a li…

Started by Teja Gerken, Senior EditorLatest Reply

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Costly repairs, neck resets, etc.

A reputable luthier wants $525 (also informing me it, "could be more" depending on what they get into) for a neck reset.  They want another…

Started by Tom Drummonds

10 on Wednesday
Reply by Prankie Hardy

Interactive decorative inlay

I'm hoping you might like to hear about our unusual research project at the University of Nottingham in the UK. We've been creating an acou…

Started by Carolan Guitar

1 on Sunday
Reply by Carolan Guitar

I'm looking for info before selling my '89 Yamaha FG-450SA Acoustic Guitar

Hello Everyone!   *New Member*I searched throughout the forum to see if anyone else had a similar post, but to no avail...When I was 15 in…

Started by Michelle Louise

7 Oct 23
Reply by Jan Vigne

How many guitars do you need??

There's a nice interview with Tom Petty a few years ago in which he says they have about 144 guitars, but you only need one.  I have a good…

Started by tom blegen

14 Oct 21
Reply by Jeff Hatcher

Restoring an old 1960s guitar? Advice needed

Hey all So I bought a guitar today for R100 (say about $10) and I intend to restore it and return it to full working condition. The guita…

Started by Shahir

1 Oct 19
Reply by Jan Vigne

Stella Kwale scam?

I just joined AGC. I received a personal email from MrsStellaKwale. I did not reply thinking this is Troll or scam.

Started by Dan Stankard

3 Oct 12
Reply by Simon Candy

If you could only own ONE acoustic for the rest of your life ...

What would you choose and why?  Money is no obstacle for this discussion!  Remember, just one ... for the rest of your life.  Period. PS: …

Started by Jud Hair

122 Oct 10
Reply by Hoosier Picker

Clean Slate

Hello everyone. My name is Eric Paul and I’m totally new to this group and resonator guitars as well.  In about a month or less I’ll be ord…

Started by Eric Paul

1 Oct 9
Reply by Jan Vigne

Cracks on the body of my 20 year old Seagull S6

Hi everyone, this is my first post here. First of all I want to say that I am so excited for being a member in a community of this genre, t…

Started by George Beldiman

23 Oct 9
Reply by George Beldiman

Nylon String Transducer Replacement Suggestions

I have the predecessor to the Takamine Hirade TH90,   but the stock palathetic pickup (Takamine proprietary 6-element pickup) has finally b…

Started by Joe Baldwin

2 Oct 5
Reply by Joe Baldwin

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service