Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Players (161)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UK Blues Festival

See video below.

Started by Brad Hornick

1 Jun 21, 2009
Reply by Brad Hornick

name of some good songs for ST. PATRICKS DAY

i would like to get some tabs and lyrics to some great irish tunes. not danny boy

Started by barry duncan

7 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Allan Y McDougall

Transcriber wanted

I have search the web for tab/chords/sheet music of a song J. Geils put out 1981 called Angel in Blue. Nothing has shown up on my web searc…

Started by m london

1 May 19, 2009
Reply by Andrew DuBrock

Larrivee Guitars

Hi, Can anyone help me get an old copy of Acoustic Guitar, I don't know when it was published, but it features an article on Larrivee guita…

Started by Peter Wilkinson

4 May 16, 2009
Reply by Peter Wilkinson

New Mike Dowling videos on YouTube

Mike has some new YouTube Videos out that were done by someone who recorded him at one her house concerts. Have a listen to a couple. Numb…

Started by Paul Kucharski

0 Apr 3, 2009

favorite female players

Hi Leanne, Have you ever seen Patty Larkin play? An amazing performer now in her fifties who lives on outer Cape Cod, she (I have only see…

Started by bruce wilson

0 Feb 25, 2009

Teja Gerken and Scott Nygaard on the Radio

Here's an archived version of a radio show Scott and I did last night: http://kpfa.org/archive/id/48573 We're on just a few minutes into t…

Started by Teja Gerken, Senior Editor

2 Feb 20, 2009
Reply by Jeff Williams

Hi. I am a newbie here

Hi-- I am a newbie here. So far really digging the whole setup at acousticguitarcommunity. Very user friendly just to name a few great thin…

Started by Max Goldston

0 Feb 19, 2009

Davey Graham: 1940 - 2008

It is with great sadness that I'm reporting that Davey Graham passed away earlier today after being diagnosed with lung cancer just a coupl…

Started by Teja Gerken, Senior Editor

9 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by Frogngerm

Nick Lowe

Did anyone see Nick Lowe on Austin city Limits this past weekend (2/7/09)? Blew me away. Just him and an acoustic guitar. I was really move…

Started by LJ

1 Feb 13, 2009
Reply by Chris B.

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service