Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Players (160)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy Birthday John Lee Hooker

In celebration of the life and music of Blues guitar master and icon John Lee Hooker.No musician could play more powerfully with less notes…

Started by Moose Moore

0 Aug 22, 2013

Neil Young group added ... check it out.

There is a special group here for Neil Young fans called "Sugar Mountain" ... come join us!  Click here: "SUGAR MOUNTAIN: THE NEIL YOUNG GR…

Started by Jud Hair

0 Aug 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Son House

Son House leaves an incredible legacy as one of the greatest Bluesman to walk this earth and perhaps the most powerful Blues artist ever. T…

Started by Moose Moore

1 Mar 21, 2013
Reply by Moose Moore

Amp/Speaker Question

I am dumb s dirt concerning the question I am about to ask. My wife and I play the guitar and sing together. We have done so at Jams and fa…

Started by Rudy Ray

4 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Rudy Ray

Toilet World by JOSEPH FERRANTE

We first came to you talking about the ¨Hey Jude¨ masterpiece recomposition of Joseph Ferrante, as well as talking about another two songs…

Started by Robert Davis

0 Feb 3, 2013

Your favorite recordings of singers with solo guitars

One of my favorite settings is that of a singer songwriter who I am used to hearing with a band, taking the stage by themselves. Just the p…

Started by dpb23

94 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Rob Darby

Rolling Stone 100 Greatest Guitarists

Rolling Stone magazine has a list of the "100 Greatest Guitarists." What do you think? Are there people who were not on the list and should…

Started by Rosemary j. Lambin

3 Jan 12, 2013
Reply by Phil Manuel

Happy Birthday Mississippi Fred McDowell

In celebration of the life and music of a DeltaBlues guitar master and one of the greatest and most influential slide guitar players who ev…

Started by Moose Moore

0 Jan 12, 2013

Underrated Guitar Players

Hey Guys, Still real new to the boards but thought we could have some fun. Who (only 1 guitarist) do you consider to be an underrated guita…

Started by Les

37 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Owen Goudie

Gordon Lightfoot ... over 40 years and counting!

Same Gibson B-45 12-string throughout ...   1969   1979    2009

Started by Jud Hair

3 Nov 16, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service