Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Adriaan N Roggeveen's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"After 5 months of using the Pearse Armrests I am completely satisfied. The tone is e…"

Adriaan N Roggeveen replied Nov 11, 2012 to "Sweat and Wood"

7 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Ronald Harris

"My only observation is this: The emory board and pumice tool certainly are a help. T…"

Adriaan N Roggeveen replied Jun 29, 2012 to Callouses ... care and maintenance ... any suggestions ??

20 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Dane Whitley

"I knew thetre was a GOOD Answer out there somewhere! Thanks, Got (2) on order. MAy e…"

Adriaan N Roggeveen replied Jun 22, 2012 to "Sweat and Wood"

7 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Ronald Harris

"Now that you thought of it....possibility..Thanks!...:-)"

Adriaan N Roggeveen replied Jun 8, 2012 to "Sweat and Wood"

7 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Ronald Harris

"I want to "Thank" members for their input to what I thought was perhaps an "Obvious…"

Adriaan N Roggeveen replied Mar 3, 2012 to "To Case or Not to Case, is that a Question?"

31 May 6, 2012
Reply by Jim Swalley

"James, Thank you for the information. I had never heard of the Alaska Picks before a…"

Adriaan N Roggeveen replied Feb 10, 2012 to Do you use finger picks and thumb picks?

40 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Michael Neverisky

"I missed this discussion, but I do want to affirm that I, a 67 year old, retired Mar…"

Adriaan N Roggeveen replied Jan 13, 2012 to Do you use finger picks and thumb picks?

40 Feb 16, 2012

"I have  the same set of (plastic) thumb pick and (metal) finger picks I have kept in…"

Adriaan N Roggeveen replied Dec 16, 2011 to Do you use finger picks and thumb picks?

40 Feb 16, 2012

"It appears that you have a lot more experience in this matter than I do. I ahve lots…"

Adriaan N Roggeveen replied Dec 14, 2011 to Audio/Video Combinations for Optimum YouTube Presentations without Breaking the Budget

8 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Nikki Rosetti

"Sound like a man after my own heart. Listened to you "Noodle" on your page and it is…"

Adriaan N Roggeveen replied Dec 10, 2011 to Audio/Video Combinations for Optimum YouTube Presentations without Breaking the Budget

8 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by Nikki Rosetti

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service