Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Charlie Simpson's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I've read Eric Clapton's autobio, which I thoroughly enjoyed, and Keith Richards.  O…"

Charlie Simpson replied May 4, 2012 to What are some good biographies or autobiographies of guitar players??

19 Mar 2
Reply by Terry Angelli

"Dave, let me share with you how I've done things.  I started out, 4 years ago, tryin…"

Charlie Simpson replied May 1, 2012 to Beginning fingerpicking..

7 May 6, 2012
Reply by Dave Conroy

"Robert, check out the LR Baggs para-acoustic DI.  I've read a lot of good things abo…"

Charlie Simpson replied May 1, 2012 to Help! I'm playing live this Friday and I need a good direct box.

8 May 2, 2012
Reply by Judgestone

"Check out the Boss RC-3.  It'll do exactly what you want and a very nice piece of ge…"

Charlie Simpson replied Apr 26, 2012 to Looper advice needed

26 11 hours ago
Reply by Randy Lee Hano

"Pascal: Thank you so much for your info, very helpful.  After a bit more research, I…"

Charlie Simpson replied Mar 19, 2012 to TASCOM DP004 recorder...

5 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by debreilly

"Thanks for the info Deb!  I really appreciate it."

Charlie Simpson replied Mar 19, 2012 to TASCOM DP004 recorder...

5 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by debreilly

"Keith, I just read this thread and I wanted to share my experience with you.  I star…"

Charlie Simpson replied Mar 2, 2012 to learning to read music

16 May 30, 2012
Reply by Curtis

"I second the Marshall AS110D suggestion.  I just got one a few weeks ago.  I couldn'…"

Charlie Simpson replied May 10, 2011 to Acoustic Guitar Amplifier...any suggestions....

31 May 10, 2011
Reply by John Gundrum

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service