Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Judgestone's Discussions (224)

Discussions Replied To (216) Replies Latest Activity

"I used the California Lace for years before I finally put in an undersaddle one.  Wo…"

Judgestone replied Sep 7 to Schertler dyn-g pickup

5 Sep 7
Reply by Judgestone

"I just looked this up quickly.  It is sold but maybe they have more: http://www.eba…"

Judgestone replied Aug 17 to John Lenon Epiphone EJ-160E

2 Aug 17
Reply by Judgestone

"Older J-200.  I would say it could possibly be an Natural Epi EJ-200 with the pick g…"

Judgestone replied Dec 19, 2013 to What kind of guitar is this one?

3 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Rick

"I believe all you can buy now is the cutaway model unless you happen to find someone…"

Judgestone replied Nov 10, 2013 to New Guitar Question...

10 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by FloridaGull

"You might also want to look into the new Epi Dove or Hummingbird Pro series.  I have…"

Judgestone replied Nov 10, 2013 to New Guitar Question...

10 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by FloridaGull

"I got to throw in the Epihone EJ200.  They do make a cutaway with a pickup and pream…"

Judgestone replied Nov 9, 2013 to New Guitar Question...

10 Nov 24, 2013
Reply by FloridaGull

"I don't find it smaller than others and I either use one of the plastic dunlop strap…"

Judgestone replied Nov 3, 2013 to Fishman Rare earth single coil pickup in Martin HD28VR

11 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Phil Manuel

"Phil, the ThinLine and Active Jack I refer to in my post is actually if I am not mis…"

Judgestone replied Nov 2, 2013 to Fishman Rare earth single coil pickup in Martin HD28VR

11 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Phil Manuel

"My brother-in-law bought me one of the very reasonably priced Martin Thinline unders…"

Judgestone replied Oct 31, 2013 to Fishman Rare earth single coil pickup in Martin HD28VR

11 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Phil Manuel

"I agree with Fern.  I have guitars that cost thousands of dollars.  Acoustic and ele…"

Judgestone replied Sep 13, 2013 to 1st guitar n getting there with it

16 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by FloridaGull

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service