Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Joshua Sanders's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey thanks Harry!!!"

Joshua Sanders replied Jan 25, 2012 to How would you define "Americana" music, if it is even definable?

9 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Jason Derrick

"@ Michael - interesting idea...so what you are saying is one speaker goes to audienc…"

Joshua Sanders replied Jan 10, 2012 to Gigging in coffeehouses/restaurants

19 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Bill Myers

"Hey also Arlen gives lessons via skype, find him on facebook he is a great player..."

Joshua Sanders replied Dec 28, 2011 to Any sliders on here?

9 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by r.t.lee lydestad

"Hey Larry there are several good slide books around...I would look for 2 by David Ha…"

Joshua Sanders replied Dec 28, 2011 to Any sliders on here?

9 Apr 5, 2013
Reply by r.t.lee lydestad

"I agree with Jud AND with Mark....lessons work for some but no for others. Stevie Ra…"

Joshua Sanders replied Dec 9, 2011 to beginner trapped!

19 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Larry Shone

"Awesome!! Thanks Craig...are you a jazz player?"

Joshua Sanders replied Dec 7, 2011 to Can anybody suggest a good site for Christmas songs with guitar tab?

8 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Craig Fowler

"Thanks Andy!! Appreciate suggestion and will def check it out..."

Joshua Sanders replied Dec 4, 2011 to Can anybody suggest a good site for Christmas songs with guitar tab?

8 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Craig Fowler

"Thanks so much Gary i certainly appreciate that! I will give it a look, happy holida…"

Joshua Sanders replied Dec 3, 2011 to Can anybody suggest a good site for Christmas songs with guitar tab?

8 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Craig Fowler

"It never hurts your cause to throw in a Creedence song or a Beatles song..but, you w…"

Joshua Sanders replied Nov 29, 2011 to Gigging in coffeehouses/restaurants

19 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Bill Myers

"Hi Justin, my best advice for basic players is to get a teacher and my best advice o…"

Joshua Sanders replied Nov 29, 2011 to beginner trapped!

19 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Larry Shone

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service