Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Toby Walker's Discussions (50)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Looking back it was a damn bit scary but it sure made for a good story."

Toby Walker replied Sep 1, 2011 to Hard Times Killing Floor - Free Blues mp3 For Download - Jack Owens, MS

2 Sep 1, 2011
Reply by Toby Walker

"I just posted a new song for January's download. You can find the link for it here:…"

Toby Walker replied Jan 1, 2011 to Cool Fingerpicking Blues and Rag Songs You Can Download

1 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Toby Walker

"Glad you enjoyed that Charles. It's always good to hear from a fellow picker. Best,…"

Toby Walker replied Dec 28, 2010 to Learning From The Old Time Masters - Etta Baker, Piedmont Style, Morgantown NC

4 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Toby Walker

"Hi John,   I know how you feel. Here she was telling me about building her own ladde…"

Toby Walker replied Dec 28, 2010 to Learning From The Old Time Masters - Etta Baker, Piedmont Style, Morgantown NC

4 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Toby Walker

"That's real nice!!"

Toby Walker replied Dec 28, 2010 to Country Blues Gifts From Santa - What Came Down Your Chimney This Year?

2 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Toby Walker

"Now THAT'S an interesting guitar!"

Toby Walker replied Dec 21, 2010 to 1930 Kay Kraft, 1930 National Triolian and Others - Pics and Sound Files

2 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Toby Walker

"That's a Huss & Dalton OM. I'm playing through a Ultrasound amp with a touch of…"

Toby Walker replied Feb 10, 2010 to Fingerpicking Version of 'Whipping Post' by the Allman Brothers

6 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Toby Walker

"Hi Jim, Thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed that. Next time I'll angle the camera so that…"

Toby Walker replied Feb 10, 2010 to Fingerpicking Version of 'Whipping Post' by the Allman Brothers

6 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Toby Walker

"Thanks for letting me know that. I took care of it and it should work now."

Toby Walker replied Feb 9, 2010 to Fingerpicking Version of 'Whipping Post' by the Allman Brothers

6 Feb 10, 2010
Reply by Toby Walker

"Here's a cool Piedmont Lick In A "

Toby Walker replied Jan 22, 2010 to Prewar Guitar Picking... 1930 National Triolian

6 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by JMAC

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service