Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Ship of fools's Discussions (410)

Discussions Replied To (404) Replies Latest Activity

"Not sure anyone can answer your question with any honesty what may sound great to me…"

Ship of fools replied May 31 to Good/bad years for a Martin OM-28v

4 May 31
Reply by Drew Rogers

"You might try practicing with the video slowed down or use a metronome to get your t…"

Ship of fools replied Feb 2 to Hello and Question (Strumming Pattern Cowgirl in the Sand)

4 Feb 17
Reply by DeMinimis

"Dan it was okay for a first time recording try using a metrome and give these to a l…"

Ship of fools replied Jan 4 to Percussive acoustic guitar

8 Nov 29
Reply by Gary McNaughton

"Its a Gibson maybe a J-200. ship"

Ship of fools replied Dec 18, 2013 to What kind of guitar is this one?

3 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Rick

"There is no way to tell as I haven't seen one for sale in a while, could be anywhere…"

Ship of fools replied Sep 29, 2013 to Harmony Rocket vs 65 Framus Sorella

1 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Ship of fools

"I have not used them for myself nor my past students but I can tell you that up here…"

Ship of fools replied Aug 21, 2013 to Has anyone ever gone to Berklee College of Music?

1 Aug 21, 2013
Reply by Ship of fools

"I wouldn't recommend quitting yet, sounds more like you might have a case of student…"

Ship of fools replied Aug 21, 2013 to Playing along in tuition group or to CD

25 Feb 11
Reply by Mick Colman

"Nice I think the D-27S is a great jumbo slope shoulder, they should have kept making…"

Ship of fools replied Aug 13, 2013 to bridge pins

14 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Ray

"Hi I am curious as to your EA-30 I was unaware of Washburn making a 30 out of Koa w…"

Ship of fools replied Aug 12, 2013 to bridge pins

14 Sep 13, 2013
Reply by Ray

"Look I am of a different mind and that is the reason they posted that way to do a E…"

Ship of fools replied Aug 11, 2013 to E Chord

5 Aug 11, 2013
Reply by Ship of fools

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service