Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

David Lenef's Discussions (40)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Acoustics usually have heavier strings - thus,  higher "string tension" as Tom noted…"

David Lenef replied Jun 17, 2012 to barre chords

12 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Matthias Young

"There's a lot of discussion about this. The most popular opinion is that the sonic d…"

David Lenef replied Feb 20, 2011 to Cutaway or no cutaway

4 Feb 20, 2011
Reply by Tom Boyles

"My experience is that decent PA's have superior audio quality, feedback resistance,…"

David Lenef replied Jan 22, 2011 to Amplification? Acoustic Amp or Powered PA Speaker w/small mixer EQ and Reverb?

17 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Stephen Boyke

"Knowing how scales work are essential to understanding the why of chords and melody,…"

David Lenef replied Nov 16, 2010 to Importance of learning scales

8 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Judgestone

"Those soundhole covers (feedback busters) do help substantially. I also get good res…"

David Lenef replied Oct 11, 2010 to Feedback "killer"

6 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Jan Borgstroem

"They're a little pricier, but I love my G7th.I use their Performance model on a stee…"

David Lenef replied Sep 30, 2010 to Capo

12 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Francologne

"Rosemary, if you're still not sure how this works, I wanted to clarify the essence o…"

David Lenef replied Jun 21, 2010 to Melody and Chords Together?

14 Feb 17
Reply by VB

"Pete Townsend - an amazing right hand and rhythm."

David Lenef replied Apr 26, 2010 to Nothing beats an acoustic guitar being strummed well! Who's your favourite strummer?

12 Jul 21, 2011
Reply by Jud Hair

"I believe I got it. Her guitar is tuned down a whole step from normal (D G C etc.),…"

David Lenef replied Apr 19, 2010 to Can anyone take a stab at deciphering this?

2 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Christal Prout

"Janice, your questions show that you're beginning to grasp the basics of how chords…"

David Lenef replied Apr 15, 2010 to Theory question-well sort of.

7 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Jason Tryon

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service