Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

FloridaGull's Discussions (2,557)

Discussions Replied To (403) Replies Latest Activity

"The "thirty guitar" guy would be Ted Hechtman... ;-) Sorry to put you out there, Ted…"

FloridaGull replied on Wednesday to Newbie fro Italy

4 on Wednesday
Reply by Jan Vigne

"That's why their 10-day return policy is good... "RETURN POLICY Returns and exchange…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 28 to Good acoustic amp for a Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500MCE?

20 Apr 9
Reply by Scott L Ritchie

"With more wattage, you just don't turn the volume up so high... ;-) Although that wa…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 26 to Good acoustic amp for a Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500MCE?

20 Apr 9
Reply by Scott L Ritchie

"I think, given the research that I have done, that you get a lot of performance and…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 26 to Good acoustic amp for a Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500MCE?

20 Apr 9
Reply by Scott L Ritchie

"The Fishman units are very good - I would also suggest you check out the Roland AC-9…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 21 to Good acoustic amp for a Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500MCE?

20 Apr 9
Reply by Scott L Ritchie

"I forgot to add - I'm sure you made some shopowner VERY happy...  ;-)"

FloridaGull replied Mar 20 to Newbie here ... from NC, USA

2 Mar 20
Reply by FloridaGull

"Congratulations on your instruments!  It would appear that you need to join the Seag…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 20 to Newbie here ... from NC, USA

2 Mar 20
Reply by FloridaGull

"You can get a Godin 5th Avenue archtop for a bit less than $700 - even one with a si…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 17 to Arch top Guitars

2 Mar 18
Reply by Wendell Thompson

"Seagulls (and all the Godin-built acoustics) are great guitars, as are the Guild GAD…"

FloridaGull replied Mar 17 to Best Acoustic under $700?

6 Mar 29
Reply by John A

"This sounds like a job for...Seagull! Seriously - your Epiphone DR100 probably has a…"

FloridaGull replied Jan 26 to Trouble with c chord

8 Feb 8
Reply by Newbie Dean

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service