Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Mike Duncan's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"You can take them off.  I've done it.  With success.  But they tell you not to.  You…"

Mike Duncan replied Oct 10, 2012 to "Sweat and Wood"

7 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Ronald Harris

"Try Guitar Pro 6.  You can get it free and if you like, you can buy it with all the…"

Mike Duncan replied Sep 18, 2012 to Complete Beginner who really wants to learn.

8 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Mike Duncan

"For years I used the Trace Acoustic TA200 (the one wth 8 5-inch speakes).  It weighe…"

Mike Duncan replied Aug 22, 2012 to Acoustic Amps

21 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by henry b

"A John Pearse armrest works great for that.  I sweat really bad on my D-35 and it re…"

Mike Duncan replied Jun 22, 2012 to "Sweat and Wood"

7 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Ronald Harris

"I've seen Tommy play 5 times and he's amazing.  I saw him at Winfield, KS.  Beppe Ga…"

Mike Duncan replied Jun 22, 2012 to Tommy Emmanuel

4 Jun 22, 2012
Reply by Mike Duncan

"If you haven't been playing very long, he's probably telling you this to keep you on…"

Mike Duncan replied Jun 22, 2012 to alternate tuning

7 Jul 10, 2012
Reply by AJ Ouellette

"Adamas' are American built and they will build custom for you.  Unless you've played…"

Mike Duncan replied May 11, 2012 to If you could only own ONE acoustic for the rest of your life ...

122 Oct 10
Reply by Hoosier Picker

"Chuck Berry's is great.  It will give you insight into how he was treated, both on a…"

Mike Duncan replied May 7, 2012 to What are some good biographies or autobiographies of guitar players??

19 Mar 2
Reply by Terry Angelli

"Because they are already comfortable playing their own guitar.  I understand totally…"

Mike Duncan replied Apr 17, 2012 to If you could only own ONE acoustic for the rest of your life ...

122 Oct 10
Reply by Hoosier Picker

"Thanks.  People's attentions are pretty short toward songs they don't know.  Play th…"

Mike Duncan replied Apr 14, 2012 to Gigging in coffeehouses/restaurants

19 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Bill Myers

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service