Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Dano & Trish Franco's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Kev....I made the mistake a year ago asking what I thought was a simple question....…"

Dano & Trish Franco replied Feb 16, 2010 to SIMPLE Multitrack recording unit for Acoustic guitarists? WHO makes the best one, and WHAT makes it great?

20 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Charles

"I have 2 Sigmas and they play and sound as good as any equivalet PA made guitars. Ar…"

Dano & Trish Franco replied Jun 9, 2009 to Meet Dick Boak and Richard Johnston to talk about the history of Martin Guitars

135 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Ron Lane

"I just saw this Spot....what a great idea the co-founders came up with. I'm gonna ch…"

Dano & Trish Franco replied Apr 3, 2009 to Guitars for wounded Vets. Can you help out?

13 Jul 27, 2009
Reply by Aaron

"Yo Ken, have ya checked ZBB's videos yet? Your mission...if you choose to accept it.…"

Dano & Trish Franco replied Mar 20, 2009 to Those Georgia Boys are Something Else.....ZBB

5 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by John Everhart

"John: If it was possible to clone the exact pieces of wood, plastic, metal, bone an…"

Dano & Trish Franco replied Mar 19, 2009 to North American Made Guitars

12 May 4, 2009
Reply by bruce wilson

"Rick, AZ Chords report that per Shawn himself, he uses standard chording on the song…"

Dano & Trish Franco replied Mar 16, 2009 to Tuning

2 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Rick J

"The KRK Rockets (active monitors) are real nice...not too pricey..I have the 8's...p…"

Dano & Trish Franco replied Mar 7, 2009 to Reference monitors for recording and mastering

6 Mar 11, 2009
Reply by Don Hightower

"OMA: Yep, looks like the stratacoustic for sure. Check out the youtube video for Su…"

Dano & Trish Franco replied Feb 28, 2009 to Ladies in Guitar

148 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Albert Pagan

"I think Bonnie Raitt is one tuff git-tar player....quite a singer also...BTW...where…"

Dano & Trish Franco replied Feb 27, 2009 to Ladies in Guitar

148 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Albert Pagan

"A Martin D28 combined with the Fishman electronics......where ya been bro?......this…"

Dano & Trish Franco replied Feb 22, 2009 to marti d28 fishman electronics

9 Feb 28, 2009
Reply by andrew noyes

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service