Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

James Scott's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Just pick what is comfortable would frustrate me too.  Here is me.  It depends on th…"

James Scott replied Feb 13, 2011 to Holding The Guitar

21 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Paul

"I'll jump on this one.  Way back when I first learned to play the people I knew then…"

James Scott replied Feb 13, 2011 to Travis Picking Question

14 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Pascal Proust

"I tried a lot of acoustic amps most left me wanting.  I found me a 1970's Fender Aco…"

James Scott replied Feb 2, 2011 to Amplification? Acoustic Amp or Powered PA Speaker w/small mixer EQ and Reverb?

29 yesterday
Reply by alex francese

"I think your guitar looks like it will serve you well."

James Scott replied Feb 2, 2011 to Good inexpensive guitars

90 Mar 20, 2011
Reply by R.M. Olson & Company Custom Guit

"You are likely much more knowledgeable than I in these matters but my ax is much lik…"

James Scott replied Feb 2, 2011 to Acoustic pickup

16 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Harry Branton

"  Boy did you get me going.  I had to get out my tape and start measuring guitars…"

James Scott replied Feb 2, 2011 to Finger-style on dreadnoughts and other guitars with 1 11/16 inch nuts

21 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Iain Brennan

"All this is really good advice but I think I like Chris B.'s attitude.  When Louis A…"

James Scott replied Feb 1, 2011 to Practising

38 May 2, 2011
Reply by kevin wills

"I am not a newcomer to guitar.  For me it takes a bit of playing to get a song down…"

James Scott replied Feb 1, 2011 to Playing melody

7 Feb 13, 2011
Reply by Victor Saumarez

"If I had an instrument made just for me I would have a wider neck.  It is easier to…"

James Scott replied Feb 1, 2011 to Finger-style on dreadnoughts and other guitars with 1 11/16 inch nuts

21 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Iain Brennan

"It's very cool.  It's blues, maybe trance blues."

James Scott replied Feb 1, 2011 to What genre?

2 Feb 1, 2011
Reply by James Scott

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service