Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

George L Shivas III's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Good Afternoon. Carol. I can give you my experience. it would be best if you were ab…"

George L Shivas III replied Feb 20 to PLZ Help! Girl need advices on what guitar she should buy. (Seagull, S&P)

21 Feb 23
Reply by ian hopkins

"I have not played the T550. I did however play the lower line the D550 and thought i…"

George L Shivas III replied Dec 29, 2011 to Best under $1,000 12 string

20 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Tom H

"Good Day Nick   I got a new 12 string Guitar fro Christmas and I am quite happy with…"

George L Shivas III replied Dec 29, 2011 to How to search for a 12 String?

31 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by George L Shivas III

"Hey there Tom   I looked and looked just like you. I Played every 12 string I could…"

George L Shivas III replied Dec 29, 2011 to Best under $1,000 12 string

20 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Tom H

"Hey Melody... I am new to the guitar once again... my wife caught me trying to play…"

George L Shivas III replied Jan 18, 2010 to Beginner Guitar Suggestions as a Gift

9 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Jim Scanlan

"Hey there.. I started playin recently again... I played (took lessons and did not s…"

George L Shivas III replied Jan 14, 2010 to Anyone got a Yamaha FG700s?

13 Jan 20, 2010
Reply by Thomas Bean

"I got the H2 for Christmas as well and I have to say I love it. I had the same low v…"

George L Shivas III replied Jan 3, 2010 to Portable recorder

20 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by John Gundrum

"Hey Buddy... Both guitars at this level give a great products... I played both when…"

George L Shivas III replied Jan 3, 2010 to Yamaha Acoustic guitars v/s Ibanez Acoustic guitars

7 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by George L Shivas III

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2015   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service