Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Mark Bedard's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"My first guitar was a gift from my aunt -- a mid 60s Alvarez student guitar she gave…"

Mark Bedard replied May 10, 2012 to Why did you buy your first guitar?

7 May 13, 2012
Reply by DW Hamilton

"My wife got me a Zoom A2 acoustic multi effect (also acts as a DI) for Christmas. Wa…"

Mark Bedard replied May 1, 2012 to Favorite Effects Pedal

6 May 1, 2012
Reply by Paul Burgos

"If you like the Blue guitars (like the link Craig added), then take a look at my new…"

Mark Bedard replied Mar 16, 2012 to Complete Newbie that has never even held a guitar

20 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Mike Duncan

"Seagull is probably a good choice to start with. They tend to be pretty solid and du…"

Mark Bedard replied Mar 8, 2012 to Complete Newbie that has never even held a guitar

20 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Mike Duncan

"We should alert their marketing department to this as of yet unpromoted feature!"

Mark Bedard replied Mar 1, 2012 to Anyone Remember the "Barf Guitar"?

6 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Richard Eriksson

"Have you tried using a heavier gauge for that string?"

Mark Bedard replied Mar 1, 2012 to Slack key and high e string too close to edge

10 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Arlie Box

"I think that was before my time, but Oh My God what a story! One more reason for me…"

Mark Bedard replied Mar 1, 2012 to Anyone Remember the "Barf Guitar"?

6 Mar 12, 2012
Reply by Richard Eriksson

"Seems to me a lot of good players are overlooked because of how good the songwriting…"

Mark Bedard replied Feb 27, 2012 to Bob Dylan NEVER would have been successful were he not also a GREAT guitar player...discuss..

10 Mar 21, 2012
Reply by Joshua Sanders

"Welcome from the beautiful coast of Massachusetts, USA!"

Mark Bedard replied Feb 22, 2012 to Hi

11 Feb 22, 2012
Reply by RichardB

"I always liked the sound of the acoustic six or twelve strings in Tom Petty songs. I…"

Mark Bedard replied Feb 21, 2012 to A great rhythm guitar player will emulate the sound of a drummer..discuss...

3 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by henry b

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service