Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

John Bjorkman's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"I've played the Baby a few times, but have never bought one. However, cedar tops ar…"

John Bjorkman replied Sep 30, 2010 to New Guitar - First Guitar

16 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Wayne Bagley

"With humidity at 75%, he might consider gentle use of a dessicant. But, as winter a…"

John Bjorkman replied Sep 30, 2010 to Dehumidifiers

12 May 10
Reply by Mike

"Brent, I found it on YouTube, and had to say thanks for introducing me to Fred Eagl…"

John Bjorkman replied Sep 18, 2009 to Best Impromptu Guitar Experiences?

18 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Kirk Mathew Gatzka

"Jason, As you say, music is often a great bridge in human relations. Over the years…"

John Bjorkman replied Sep 10, 2009 to Best Impromptu Guitar Experiences?

18 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Kirk Mathew Gatzka

"Regarding the typical noise problem in a music store: it's always nice to find an ac…"

John Bjorkman replied Sep 8, 2009 to Do music stores offer acoustic lovers what they need?

8 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Jim Scanlan

"Hi Stefan, I've been using JP strings on my Martin D-35 (phosphor-bronze light or m…"

John Bjorkman replied Sep 8, 2009 to John Pearse strings

2 Sep 9, 2009
Reply by Tony Donato

"Two basic ways to get started: introduce yourself and play a couple of songs, or pla…"

John Bjorkman replied Jul 30, 2009 to Solo Performing and Keeping your Audiences Attention

12 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Jason Tryon

"Hands down: Judy Collins. I just relearned her "Since You Asked" (pretty cool on 12…"

John Bjorkman replied Jul 28, 2009 to Ladies in Guitar

148 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Albert Pagan

"I'd say it depends on the venue. At most coffeehouses, wine & cheese places, co…"

John Bjorkman replied Jul 28, 2009 to Solo Performing and Keeping your Audiences Attention

12 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Jason Tryon

"No problem - as I said, I have B-Bands on all my guitars *currently*: but... Lance K…"

John Bjorkman replied Jul 8, 2009 to pick ups

12 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Antonio Cotichini

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service