Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jeff Williams's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Some info on the intended use / style of play would be helpful. 3 Examples , each wo…"

Jeff Williams replied Dec 27, 2009 to STRING HEIGHT

11 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Jason Tryon

"RLS has certainly done his homework .. haha I just wanted to add .. UStream.com to t…"

Jeff Williams replied Dec 25, 2009 to Online Concerts

11 Nov 6, 2011
Reply by Robert Sheer

"I'm interested to know how that worked out for you. Did you play guitar before ? eve…"

Jeff Williams replied Nov 20, 2009 to Esteban? How many of you have started playing guitar because of Esteban's packages?

20 Aug 18, 2010
Reply by Don Black

"Chop , Dice .. then Shred .. in that order .. haha Then cook slowly at 98.6 in a pre…"

Jeff Williams replied May 3, 2009 to Question on path of learning

16 May 19, 2010
Reply by Az Samad

"It's great that you've learned the fretboard quickly. congrats .. I'm always stressi…"

Jeff Williams replied Apr 30, 2009 to Fretboard Question

14 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Tony Hogan

"I think the single most important thing to know is basic music theory. Tapping is a…"

Jeff Williams replied Apr 15, 2009 to Two hands on the fingerboard...

6 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Ryan Stephens

"Yeah DP will let you use any hardware that will get audio into your computer. You ca…"

Jeff Williams replied Apr 15, 2009 to Recording software for Macintosh?

4 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Matt Stevens

"I use Digital Performer. I've had ProTools before too. I prefer DP. I'd look on ebay…"

Jeff Williams replied Apr 14, 2009 to Recording software for Macintosh?

4 Apr 19, 2009
Reply by Matt Stevens

"well i just saw a special on PBS about the chinese rat invasions that occur every 40…"

Jeff Williams replied Mar 25, 2009 to Yamaha Bamboo Guitar FG B1

31 Dec 19, 2013
Reply by Gerald Dixon Cummings

"well i don't have an actual "resource" to reference .. but this is what i do .. firs…"

Jeff Williams replied Mar 24, 2009 to Need to get and share a resource for someone putting on new strings and needing them to work well first day

5 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Jeroen Wenting

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service