Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Mark Werner's Discussions (91)

Discussions Replied To (88) Replies Latest Activity

"Just because the guitar has six strings, it doesn't mean you have to play all of 'em…"

Mark Werner replied Jul 24, 2011 to 3 string notes, cords

3 Sep 27, 2011
Reply by S W

"I can't give you any specifics on the soundhole pickups....Most are electromagnetic,…"

Mark Werner replied Jul 12, 2011 to Passive Soundhole Pickups ... Anybody using one?

24 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by FloridaGull

"Performance and performance style are highly individualistic and I don't think anyon…"

Mark Werner replied Jun 6, 2011 to Making Real Music

8 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by william david richards

"Don't know if this will help... I sell a lot of refurbished bicycles.  My usual prac…"

Mark Werner replied May 17, 2011 to How can I price a guitar (National Reso-Phonic Style "O" 2000)

6 May 18, 2011
Reply by Rahul Patwari

"It wasn't that old Martins didn't use truss rods, they used a fixed, non-adjustable…"

Mark Werner replied May 11, 2011 to Martin Guitars and Truss Rods

4 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Robert B. Adair

"I'll give you my standpoint from the opposite side.     I'm pretty much from the "go…"

Mark Werner replied Apr 12, 2011 to Cutting Through the Online/L&M the Guitar Hype

10 May 14, 2011
Reply by Tony John

"Sounds like they did the old cheap-and-easy "repair" of filling in the nut slot (usu…"

Mark Werner replied Mar 22, 2011 to Ok was this repair a bad idea?

7 Mar 23, 2011
Reply by David Youngman

"Well, I went for the "cheap" Taylor.  I bought a GS Mini.  a mere 500.00.   Nice lit…"

Mark Werner replied Mar 15, 2011 to Taylor 414 CE

8 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Jamin Eastman

"Over at the "other" acoustic guitar discussion board:   http://www.acousticguitarfor…"

Mark Werner replied Mar 15, 2011 to "opening up" a new guitar...

4 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by Ship of fools

"There ya go...    "Mountain", according to the first hit on Google, is a 70s Japanes…"

Mark Werner replied Mar 9, 2011 to Need help identifying 2 acoustics i picked up

9 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Dan Crocker

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service