Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Phil Manuel's Discussions (521)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"Bass response is a function of more than just strings, but I use D'Addario or Martin…"

Phil Manuel replied Mar 31 to Good base response strings

3 Mar 31
Reply by Jan Vigne

"Just found a vid for an AG-100 selling for $250. http://youtu.be/DHwZMsfbsKM"

Phil Manuel replied Mar 26 to Good acoustic amp for a Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500MCE?

20 Apr 9
Reply by Scott L Ritchie

"Yes, it has a lot going for it. All packed into 26 pounds. Kinda old school looking,…"

Phil Manuel replied Mar 26 to Good acoustic amp for a Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500MCE?

20 Apr 9
Reply by Scott L Ritchie

"My only complaint with these amps, including my Loudbox Mini is the lack of separate…"

20 Apr 9
Reply by Scott L Ritchie

"I use a Fishman Loudbox Mini, good flexible real acoustic tone, and reverb/chorus, 2…"

Phil Manuel replied Mar 21 to Good acoustic amp for a Epiphone Masterbilt DR-500MCE?

20 Apr 9
Reply by Scott L Ritchie

"Been awhile, but life happens. I'm a longtime fan of Jorma Kaukonen, from his early…"

Phil Manuel replied Mar 12 to On the playlist...

75 Mar 23
Reply by Terry Angelli

"I've seen these models on eBay offered between $2,700 - $3,500. Personally, I don't…"

Phil Manuel replied Feb 20 to 1983 Martin D28 150 anniversery

1 Feb 20
Reply by Phil Manuel

"Here's a couple of thoughts... 1) really try to put together enough money to pay for…"

Phil Manuel replied Jan 27 to Hand size and finger reach issues we`ve all had or still have.

18 Mar 18
Reply by jdjango

"Dave, Try this... Just use the top 3 strings to train your index finger to get comf…"

Phil Manuel replied Jan 25 to Trouble with c chord

8 Feb 8
Reply by Newbie Dean

"Ronald, I hear your point, and I've found I really don't get along with metronomes a…"

Phil Manuel replied Jan 24 to Metronome Use, Advice Please

14 Jan 24
Reply by Terry Angelli

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service