Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Phil Manuel's Discussions (572)

Discussions Replied To (176) Replies Latest Activity

""

Phil Manuel replied Nov 5 to How many guitars do you need??

15 Nov 5
Reply by Phil Manuel

"Should you consider buying used, I have one in like new condition w/ Tric case $375+…"

Phil Manuel replied Aug 5 to Buying a Godin 5th Avenue

5 Aug 5
Reply by wick morgan

"Alex, I like the flexibility, sound, and Features of the Fishman Artist, too. I like…"

Phil Manuel replied Jul 27 to Amplification? Acoustic Amp or Powered PA Speaker w/small mixer EQ and Reverb?

35 Jul 27
Reply by Phil Manuel

"Terry, found this re: the mic used for the Tiny Desk Concerts... http://www.dvxuser.…"

Phil Manuel replied Jul 26 to Amplification? Acoustic Amp or Powered PA Speaker w/small mixer EQ and Reverb?

35 Jul 27
Reply by Phil Manuel

"Ok, then see if you can get some good pics of it and post here. There are a few trus…"

Phil Manuel replied Jul 24 to Structural Integrity of Acoustic Guitar

8 Jul 24
Reply by Tony K.

"aha, foiled by logic again! ;-)"

Phil Manuel replied Jul 23 to Structural Integrity of Acoustic Guitar

8 Jul 24
Reply by Tony K.

"I'd agree with Jan. If allowed, I'd take some pics of the guitar or the actual guita…"

Phil Manuel replied Jul 23 to Structural Integrity of Acoustic Guitar

8 Jul 24
Reply by Tony K.

"Chad, do contact Greg at Dogwood Guitars, I know him to be a very honest guy, and re…"

Phil Manuel replied Jul 21 to Vintage Guitar restoration

4 Jul 21
Reply by Phil Manuel

"Alex and others, check out this vid of the man himself talking about his current set…"

Phil Manuel replied Jul 21 to Amplification? Acoustic Amp or Powered PA Speaker w/small mixer EQ and Reverb?

35 Jul 27
Reply by Phil Manuel

"I read that he uses the AER 60 (approx $1,000 - $1,400) going to an AER Colorizer (a…"

Phil Manuel replied Jul 21 to Amplification? Acoustic Amp or Powered PA Speaker w/small mixer EQ and Reverb?

35 Jul 27
Reply by Phil Manuel

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service