Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Nic Lubbers's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Deana, I'm only in my second year of subscribing and I enjoy the information on d…"

Nic Lubbers replied May 26, 2012 to Questions about re-subscribing to AG mag, AG "university", etc

7 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Joe Zagerman

"I would highly recommend learning songs, it's a lot more fun and you're less likely…"

Nic Lubbers replied May 4, 2012 to Beginning fingerpicking..

7 May 6, 2012
Reply by Dave Conroy

"Hey Richard, glad to see you on here! I think it's a great idea to compose a song wi…"

Nic Lubbers replied Apr 4, 2012 to Composing instrumental acoustic guitar pieces discussion

2 May 6, 2012
Reply by Jim Walters

"Chris, You're welcome. Be sure to share the results of whatever you go with! Nic"

Nic Lubbers replied Apr 4, 2012 to Pickup or Microphone?

9 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by The Bobwag

"Hey Chris, good question. It does seem like it would be the same in each stereo chan…"

Nic Lubbers replied Apr 3, 2012 to Pickup or Microphone?

9 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by The Bobwag

"I agree with Mark, check your technique and have a reputable guitar shop set up your…"

Nic Lubbers replied Apr 3, 2012 to Left hand pain

12 May 21, 2012
Reply by AJ Ouellette

"If you want good acoustic sound you'll definitely want to use a mic, I'd recommend t…"

Nic Lubbers replied Mar 30, 2012 to Pickup or Microphone?

9 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by The Bobwag

"I have a Seymour Duncan SA6 Mag Mic and I like it a lot. It does have an external ba…"

Nic Lubbers replied Mar 26, 2012 to Need a good (non-permanent) pickup

13 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Nic Lubbers

"Hey Jake, welcome to guitar playing! There's no better time to start than now :). I…"

Nic Lubbers replied Mar 7, 2012 to Complete Newbie that has never even held a guitar

20 Apr 14, 2012
Reply by Mike Duncan

"The first thing you should do is find a local shop and play several of their guitars…"

Nic Lubbers replied Mar 7, 2012 to What kind of guitar to by first?

8 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Sharon Peterson

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service