Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Rev. Matt Fontana's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok a guitar update: I sold my Ovation to my brother (well actually to my younger nep…"

Rev. Matt Fontana replied Aug 22, 2012 to What was your first acoustic guitar??

162 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Meredith Harley Inserra

"Hey everyone, just an update on what I now play. I still have the Ovation and pleasa…"

Rev. Matt Fontana replied Jan 17, 2012 to What was your first acoustic guitar??

162 Dec 3, 2012

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention this: After referring to tips on what to do when it came…"

Rev. Matt Fontana replied Mar 31, 2011 to What was your first acoustic guitar??

162 Dec 3, 2012

"My first guitar was a Crescent which bears another connotation of being "a lesson le…"

Rev. Matt Fontana replied Mar 22, 2011 to What was your first acoustic guitar??

162 Dec 3, 2012

"Wow that's great for a H.S. freshman! Even though I don't agree with it, I can under…"

Rev. Matt Fontana replied Jun 3, 2010 to 1st Public Performance. WOW! How did you feel after your first time?

27 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Al Bettis

"Yeah, thanks Jason."

Rev. Matt Fontana replied Jun 2, 2010 to 1st Public Performance. WOW! How did you feel after your first time?

27 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Al Bettis

"My first time playing guitar ever was on Easter '09. I had just bought a new Ovation…"

Rev. Matt Fontana replied Jun 2, 2010 to 1st Public Performance. WOW! How did you feel after your first time?

27 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Al Bettis

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service