Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Walt Pilcher's Discussions (682)

Discussions Replied To (139) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Terry.  There's living life on the edge, so why not living life on the margi…"

Walt Pilcher replied Feb 8, 2013 to Guitar Lesson 2 - Not Left Behind

3 Feb 8, 2013
Reply by Terry Angelli

"Could it have something to do with having to use US dollars to pay or not being able…"

Walt Pilcher replied May 20, 2012 to Buying Books etc

2 May 20, 2012
Reply by Sonsdad

"Phil, your comment reminds me I finally got to visit and tour the Taylor factory in…"

Walt Pilcher replied May 16, 2012 to How many guitars do you need??

20 Nov 25
Reply by Tony K.

"Gil, I like the new version better.  More melodious and interesting.  First version…"

Walt Pilcher replied Mar 20, 2012 to Need Your Opinions on which Version of song is better.

6 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Dave Waldenmaier

"Edward, Sounds pretty normal to me.  In time the callouses will not be tender and it…"

Walt Pilcher replied Feb 19, 2012 to wood shedding woes

15 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Clive Blackburn

"Jo, I'd vote for ultrasonic.  I have an Idylis with 2.5 galllon output.  It's pricie…"

Walt Pilcher replied Feb 5, 2012 to ??Ultrasonic? Cool Mist? Evaporative? Which type?

1 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Walt Pilcher

"Have a look at this discussion in the "Seagull" group: http://www.acousticguitarcomm…"

Walt Pilcher replied Jan 29, 2012 to Kustom Sienna 30?

5 Jan 30, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

"A gorgeous looking instrument!  Julia is a lucky girl."

Walt Pilcher replied Dec 30, 2011 to Christmas Guitar.... :)

9 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Olav Loef

"I found other references to the YW-60, as you probably did also, but no real informa…"

Walt Pilcher replied Dec 26, 2011 to YAMAKI

7 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by keith dowling

"I found these two references, old catalog pages.  They're in Japanese, unfortunately…"

Walt Pilcher replied Dec 26, 2011 to YAMAKI

7 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by keith dowling

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service