Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

David Shade's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"My brother has one and I enjoyed it very much. Had a traditional Martin tone. I woul…"

David Shade replied Apr 26, 2010 to any opinions ????????

5 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by gregory l ault

"I appreciate these perspectives. Some are OK with their anxiety jamming - some are n…"

David Shade replied Apr 13, 2010 to Performance Anxiety

100 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Dane Whitley

"You could try downloading Audacity, which is free, and see if that is easier to use.…"

David Shade replied Mar 30, 2010 to Recording

13 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Phil Storms

"Jams are as varied as card games. Some jams focus on playing songs. Others may just…"

David Shade replied Mar 25, 2010 to What does it really mean to "Jam" with other musicians?

20 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by FloridaGull

"You would hardly be the first to play classical music on a steel string (e.g, Kottke…"

David Shade replied Mar 9, 2010 to Playing Classical Music on a Steel-String.

17 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by John Dodge

"Blake is correct in stating that the VST Enabler is not needed with the beta version…"

David Shade replied Feb 7, 2010 to Recording Software

22 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Bom

"I don't do this kind of thing myself. I don't think there is a way to do this in Aud…"

David Shade replied Feb 5, 2010 to Recording Software

22 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Bom

"Blake, I use a USB mic and Audacity. I like Audacity except some of the effects are…"

David Shade replied Jan 30, 2010 to Recording Software

22 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Bom

"I have a Behringer ACX 450 which sounds good. The knobs do feel a bit cheap and ther…"

David Shade replied Sep 5, 2009 to Acoustic Amp

7 Sep 7, 2009
Reply by JOE GALAN

"Mike, I feel the same way. Performing isn't a big goal for me either. I think what g…"

David Shade replied Aug 25, 2009 to Performance Anxiety

100 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Dane Whitley

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service