Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,742)

Discussions Replied To (226) Replies Latest Activity

"I have an old 1968 Silvertone 1220 Sovereign (by Harmony) that I got for my birthday…"

Jud Hair replied Oct 28 to Costly repairs, neck resets, etc.

10 Oct 29
Reply by Prankie Hardy

"Tim Benware in Creedmoor, NC (a little north of Raleigh) ... APEX CUSTOM GUITARS"

Jud Hair replied Oct 28 to Costly repairs, neck resets, etc.

10 Oct 29
Reply by Prankie Hardy

"Elton ... This was one of the first discussions I started when I joined AGM online i…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 17 to If you could only own ONE acoustic for the rest of your life ...

122 Oct 10
Reply by Hoosier Picker

"Well, in the absence of an official open mic, why not just stroll out to a public pa…"

Jud Hair replied Apr 25 to Going out and performing

12 Jun 27
Reply by Menna Azulay

"Menna ... find a place and take that leap of faith.  Open Mics are designed for just…"

Jud Hair replied Apr 24 to Going out and performing

12 Jun 27
Reply by Menna Azulay

""The Living Years" by Mike & the Mechanics ... even though I had a great relatio…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 7, 2013 to On the playlist...

77 Jul 8
Reply by Phil Manuel

"Hi Rory ... you might want to check out the various  other affinity groups in the Ac…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 27, 2013 to yamaha F365 s, bent neck forward

4 Jul 11, 2013
Reply by Rory Maloney

"+1 on Dave Word and "Hole In The Wood" especially if you are interested in a Walden…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 2, 2013 to Online guitar stores

9 Jan 24
Reply by Jan Vigne

"I recently had an awesome experience dealing with Sam Ash Direct.  Bought a brand ne…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 2, 2013 to Online guitar stores

9 Jan 24
Reply by Jan Vigne

"I have been using the Fishman Loudbox Mini for several months now and love it!  Boug…"

Jud Hair replied Jun 2, 2013 to What's the best acoustic amp for under $500?

10 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Jud Hair

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service