Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Jud Hair's Discussions (2,695)

Discussions Replied To (224) Replies Latest Activity

"Love "Down by the Water" ... especially with Gillian Welch backing it up.  Along wit…"

Jud Hair replied Oct 17, 2012 to On the playlist...

77 Jul 8
Reply by Phil Manuel

"I had that LP at one time.  Not sure what I did with it.  No telling after all these…"

Jud Hair replied Oct 16, 2012 to Underrated Guitar Players

37 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Owen Goudie

"Yep ... There is Fleetwood Mac before Lindsey Buckingham and Stevie Nicks and Fleetw…"

37 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Owen Goudie

""Who" is the most under-rated guitarist, you ask? Well in the spirit of the old Abbo…"

37 Jan 10, 2013
Reply by Owen Goudie

"Yes ... please do ... you've lain low long enough!  ;-)"

Jud Hair replied Aug 30, 2012 to Inexpensive Recording Equipment

10 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Richard Burridge

"The most basic thing I can think of is just having someone record you on their iPhon…"

Jud Hair replied Aug 30, 2012 to Inexpensive Recording Equipment

10 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Richard Burridge

"Wayne was featured on the "Song of the Mountains" taping at the Lincoln Theater that…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 12, 2012 to What are some good biographies or autobiographies of guitar players??

19 Mar 2
Reply by Terry Angelli

"So ... your answer is actually that you "bite" them ... right?  When callouses get t…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 11, 2012 to Callouses ... care and maintenance ... any suggestions ??

20 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Dane Whitley

"I just noticed a year later, that I never even answered my own question ... :-0 Anyw…"

Jud Hair replied Jul 9, 2012 to If you could only own ONE acoustic for the rest of your life ...

117 Aug 1
Reply by Tony K.

"For many, if not most people, callouses get thicker and rougher the more you play. …"

Jud Hair replied Jun 28, 2012 to Callouses ... care and maintenance ... any suggestions ??

20 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Dane Whitley

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service