Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Rebelpicker's Discussions (39)

Discussions Replied To (38) Replies Latest Activity

"   I've been using an Ibanez Trubador amp for a few years now, has separate channels…"

Rebelpicker replied Jan 31, 2013 to What's the best acoustic amp for under $500?

10 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Jud Hair

"   I've been using a Trubador 35 for a couple of years now, you plug your guitar and…"

Rebelpicker replied Oct 23, 2012 to Acoustic guitar amp

17 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Judgestone

"  If those are your choices, I'd go with the Yamaha, I have a Takamine Cedar top, gr…"

Rebelpicker replied Sep 23, 2012 to Spruce or cedar and what type of guitar?

9 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by FloridaGull

"  I have a Tak GS 330, I use for jammin around, it's tuned DADF#AD, so as not to hav…"

Rebelpicker replied Jul 8, 2012 to Figuring out string guages

11 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Michael T. Swisher

"   I try to play unplugged as much as possible, even in coffee houses, but I can get…"

Rebelpicker replied Apr 22, 2012 to Amplification? Acoustic Amp or Powered PA Speaker w/small mixer EQ and Reverb?

35 Jul 27
Reply by Phil Manuel

"  EF341 is one of Takamine's "pro series" models, they sell for around $1200 at most…"

Rebelpicker replied Mar 31, 2012 to Anyone have info on this Takamine?

6 Apr 7, 2012
Reply by John Garofalo

"   I finger pick a few songs but some sound better with a flat pick, so for me it de…"

Rebelpicker replied Mar 21, 2012 to Do you use a pick?

103 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Dane Whitley

"   I have always liked Washburn guitars, I had one that I kept in the car in a padde…"

Rebelpicker replied Mar 21, 2012 to Washburn WD750SWCE (solid wood series) anyone?

23 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Mike Jorgensen

"  I have trouble with music labels because a lot of songs don't fit, I had a guy tel…"

Rebelpicker replied Jan 24, 2012 to How would you define "Americana" music, if it is even definable?

9 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Jason Derrick

"   I just put an O-port in my Cedar top Takamine, it seems to bring out the bass and…"

Rebelpicker replied Sep 16, 2011 to o-port?

10 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Rebelpicker

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service