Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Rebelpicker's Discussions (43)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"  I played a classical nylon guitar for over 30 years, not classical music, regular…"

Rebelpicker replied Jun 24, 2011 to No Suitable Guitar for Older Beginners

18 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by JB Maddox

"  I had a Gianinni (spelling) classical for 30 years and always used La bella folk s…"

Rebelpicker replied Jun 15, 2011 to Questions about nylon strings

3 Jun 15, 2011
Reply by Rebelpicker

"  I think stage presence comes with time, I know I use to just stand and play and si…"

Rebelpicker replied Jun 8, 2011 to Making Real Music

8 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by william david richards

"   I started doing gigs at the VA hospital, so I bought a Takamine for a couple hund…"

Rebelpicker replied Jun 8, 2011 to Gig bags be careful

16 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Andrew Jackson

"   One of the guys I play with on a regular basis will have a new song or two to sho…"

Rebelpicker replied Apr 23, 2011 to How many new songs to learn at the same time.

8 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by Terry Doran

"  I picked up a Tak G330, nice guitar for the money, cedar, no electronics, which is…"

Rebelpicker replied Mar 12, 2011 to New Guitar

5 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by Steve Fleck

"  I don't know if others have this bad habit but I just realized I do.  When I'm pla…"

Rebelpicker replied Jan 21, 2011 to What is a bad guitar habit?

52 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Dean Tyler

"  One of the guys I jam with picked one up, we get anyone hanging around where we ar…"

Rebelpicker replied Dec 29, 2010 to Cajon - any recommendations?

3 Jan 29, 2011
Reply by Chuck Cheesman

"It depends on the song I'm playing whether I use a pick or fingers, some songs need…"

Rebelpicker replied Nov 26, 2010 to Do you use a pick?

103 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Dane Whitley

"I use a guitar strap even when sitting keeps the guitar from moving"

Rebelpicker replied Nov 20, 2010 to Advice wanted on stabilizing guitar while playing (fingerstyle, not classical)

10 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Sean

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service