Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

AC Phillips's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Roland. GREAT document. Very helpful. Much appreciated."

AC Phillips replied Sep 8, 2009 to Increase in Acoustic Guitar Sales and # of Players? - Seeking Stats

4 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by AC Phillips

"I had an LR Baggs M1 Active and sold it to get the K&K Mini Western system. http…"

AC Phillips replied Sep 4, 2009 to Beginner Pickup/Electronics

13 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Donnie Cox

"I've had an LR Baggs M1 Active and I sold it to get K&K Mini Westerns. The M1 Ac…"

AC Phillips replied Jul 13, 2009 to pick ups

12 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Antonio Cotichini

"Hi ALan, Like you... I'm a new fan of Gary "TreeRoot" Bowles' wood saddles. I just…"

AC Phillips replied Jul 10, 2009 to A new saddle can really affect your tone!

5 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by AC Phillips

"I agree - there are definitely some mixed reports as to sales of guitars. I agree to…"

AC Phillips replied Jun 8, 2009 to Increase in Acoustic Guitar Sales and # of Players? - Seeking Stats

4 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by AC Phillips

"Take a serious look at an Alvarez Pro series - PD80SC or PD410SC (it's a mahogany /…"

AC Phillips replied Jun 5, 2009 to Guitar suggestions??

7 Jun 17, 2009
Reply by Diane Marie Fenderson

"There's a great new book out by Jeff Jarvis, called "What Would Google Do?" which ad…"

AC Phillips replied May 28, 2009 to Posting Covers? Copyright issues...

15 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Bob Spad

"I've got a Tech21 Bonzewood 60 (as in 60w) that I love. Has separate voice and instr…"

AC Phillips replied May 28, 2009 to Acoustic Amp

15 May 28, 2009
Reply by James Harris

"Congrats on the new Walden purchase. I love the cedar/mahogany combination. Followed…"

AC Phillips replied May 24, 2009 to Solid Back and laminated sides?

6 May 26, 2009
Reply by Walt M

"I've got a Tech 21 Bronzewood 60 amp. It's first and foremost a GREAT acoustic amp.…"

AC Phillips replied Dec 27, 2008 to Amp recommendations

3 Dec 30, 2008
Reply by Mike C

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service