Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Charles's Discussions (124)

Discussions Replied To (121) Replies Latest Activity

"A great story Toby!   I used to paint houses as a summer job in my school days....of…"

Charles replied Dec 28, 2010 to Learning From The Old Time Masters - Etta Baker, Piedmont Style, Morgantown NC

4 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Toby Walker

"Charles E, I agree wholeheartedly with your appraisal of CF Martin.  One classy outf…"

Charles replied Dec 28, 2010 to Love of Martin Guitars

32 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Jud Hair

"I've been noticing very little activity on this site recently (past week).  Could be…"

Charles replied Dec 10, 2010 to Love of Martin Guitars

32 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Jud Hair

"Be wary of makers claims. Also note that Breedlove makes a "vintage line" without th…"

Charles replied Nov 15, 2010 to JLD bridge system

13 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by JR Boyette

"It was very orchastrative.....not exactly my cup of tea. Kind of reminded me of Yann…"

Charles replied Nov 13, 2010 to How cool is Acoustic Guitar Magazine for giving us a great McPhereson CD!

2 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Emmett Jenkins

"Check out the Martin Guitar group. There is a discussion about this guitar currently…"

Charles replied Nov 7, 2010 to Looking for info on MTV! Martin

7 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Lou

"Martins were worse than potato chips for me! I could't own just one or two....or thr…"

Charles replied Nov 4, 2010 to Love of Martin Guitars

32 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Jud Hair

"There are a bunch of them out there today. I would go for a chromatic tuner....allow…"

Charles replied Nov 4, 2010 to tuners

7 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Judgestone

"In my opinion, the best "second" guitar should always be something very different th…"

Charles replied Oct 1, 2010 to 12 string guitar choice help!

11 May 1, 2011
Reply by Allen VanBlarcum

"I don't know how to replace the video avatar with a picture, however, the video came…"

Charles replied Aug 28, 2010 to Posting Videos to this site

2 Aug 29, 2010
Reply by Kevin Sipes

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service