Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Bluepoet's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"My advice?  Go to a store, with a friend, or someone you know, who plays...try a few…"

Bluepoet replied Jun 4, 2012 to What kind of guitar to by first?

8 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Sharon Peterson

"First guitar was a gift, from my girlfriend, who later bacame my wife.  So, yeah, my…"

Bluepoet replied May 8, 2012 to Why did you buy your first guitar?

7 May 13, 2012
Reply by DW Hamilton

"One of my very favorite things to do, is to enter a music shop, and try out guitars.…"

Bluepoet replied Apr 13, 2010 to Taylor vs. Martin

56 Apr 15
Reply by Eddie Charles

"I have played in front of live people, several times, in my life. Now that I'm think…"

Bluepoet replied Apr 12, 2010 to Performance Anxiety

100 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Dane Whitley

"Denny, The answer to your questions is...all of the above! Seriously, though, when…"

Bluepoet replied Apr 12, 2010 to What does it really mean to "Jam" with other musicians?

20 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by FloridaGull

"It's pretty easy for me to answer this, as I'm a total amateur. My music is free, an…"

Bluepoet replied Feb 19, 2010 to Giving away your music

1 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Bluepoet

"I didn't use picks, for a long time, as my ears would get "tired" of the sound quick…"

Bluepoet replied Feb 19, 2010 to Do you use a pick?

103 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Dane Whitley

"Form your D chord (or Emaj, doesn't matter). Now, close your eyes, then lift your fi…"

Bluepoet replied Feb 19, 2010 to Good Habits, Bad Habits

26 May 22, 2010
Reply by James Lloyd

"I don't see a problem with covering other stringed instruments, maybe an article a m…"

Bluepoet replied Feb 3, 2010 to Improving The Magazine

24 Apr 21, 2010
Reply by Lou

"Hi, Blake, In your climate, that humidifier will be pretty useless, unless it's in…"

Bluepoet replied Feb 3, 2010 to Humidifiers

8 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by John Gundrum

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service