Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

All Discussions Tagged 'Guitar' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Guitar makers giving lessons/classes in the new England area......?

I'm looking for a classical/acoustic guitar builder who teach in the new England area... Anyone out there have any info or thoughts? I hav…

Started by lauren

12 May 21, 2012
Reply by AJ Ouellette

Martin Performing Artist for sale... ***MINT*** - 4 months old

Martin GPCPA4 Performing Artist Acoustic Electric guitar... made in USA - Nazareth, PA. It is literally in perfect condition... only 4 MONT…

Started by Jason Gatewood

2 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Jud Hair

Bamboo Acoustic Guitar

I have a bamboo guitar made by a local luthier. Body and neck is bamboo- just like your chopping boards. Some say bamboo guitars are not go…

Started by Bryan Yves Araneta

3 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Bryan Yves Araneta

Christmas Guitar.... :)

People ask, what is the best guitar for a beginner? And I use to say "it´s the available one"! The moment when the inspiration strikes the…

Started by Olav Loef

9 Jan 1, 2012
Reply by Olav Loef

Kindle Fire & Acoustic Guitar Magazine

I am seriously considering getting a Kindle Fire.  The price is right and it is color which is important to me because I wanted something I…

Started by bluesguy

10 Nov 18, 2011
Reply by bluesguy

Blueridge Guitars

I just picked up a Blueridge BR180 used.  The extensive mother of pearl attracted me but when I picked it up and played it, I was blown aw…

Started by JB Maddox

0 Jul 16, 2011

Hello. I am new in the community. My name is Cynthia

Hello!!! Thank you for do gift of being in this amazing community. I am looking the Complete Jazz Guitar Method of Jody Fisher. If anybody…

Started by Marta Cynthia Coto Picart

4 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by James Erskine

Fret Leveling

Alan, why is this procedure done? Important, thanks....

Started by Michael & Kody

4 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Ship of fools

Dream Guitar

I am sure that every one of us has a special guitar that we dream about owning someday. Our instrument of choice is really something that e…

Started by Kevin Sipes

14 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Brett Greenland

1975 Gurian J-M C 1593

I have the above-captioned Gurian and am trying to find the market price. There is a guy who wants to buy and would like me to set a price.…

Started by DON SPAETH

0 Feb 25, 2011

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service