Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

All Discussions Tagged 'Guitar' (40)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Back Issues of Acoustic Guitar and Fingerstyle Guitar

Over at the Call it Folk Blog, we are giving away over 200 back issues of Acoustic Guitar and Fingerstyle Guitar Magazines, plus guitar boo…

Started by John O'Hara

0 Dec 12, 2009

Over at the Call it Folk Blog, we are giving away over 200 back issues of Acoustic Guitar and Fingerstyle Guitar Magazines, plus guitar boo…

Started by John O'Hara

0 Dec 12, 2009

Started by John O'Hara

0 Dec 12, 2009

Started by John O'Hara

0 Dec 12, 2009

Advice: Best Travel Guitar

I'm trying to find out what is a good or really good travel acoustic guitar. I'm looking for something a little specific. I need something…

Started by Daniel P. Abad Jr

7 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by Staffan Svahn

Online, Live, One On One Web Cam Guitar Lessons

Toby Walker, 4 year guitar instructor with Jorma Kaukonen's Fur Peace Ranch Guitar Camp is now offering private, online guitar lessons in t…

Started by Toby Walker

1 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Toby Walker

I Stand In Appreciation for Zbiggy Smith!

Zbiggy Smith and his Jazzerette guitar!...Ahh every time I see his video postings...it's once again time to make popcorn and enjoy the craz…

Started by Bob Quinn

0 May 23, 2009

Alegre Guitars

Im thinking of replacing my Yamaha C40 with an Alegre Guitar. I heard this is the best guitar made locally here in the Philippines. I have…

Started by Allan Bacalla

0 May 8, 2009

Steinberger Makes a great travel Guitar!

Steinberger has developed a great guitar that has in some ways remained under the radar. I have owned the SS2f, ST2FPA, and the XS15FPA Ste…

Started by headlessguitar

1 Feb 14, 2009
Reply by headlessguitar

How To: Get NOTICED by MTV Music Television

Recently a new opportunity has come to my attention on how to get noticed by MTV programming directors. They have created a new site that u…

Started by Jeff Williams

0 Nov 17, 2008

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service