Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

All Discussions Tagged 'acoustic' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's the first song or 2 you learned to play on the guitar?

Another thread got me thinking about this and thought it would be fun to hear what songs helped others get started on guitar.  So, if you c…

Started by Tony K.

12 14 hours ago
Reply by Tony K.

Acoustic Guitar learning

Hello, I am learning guitar approximate 1 month and I want to know that when my finger pain will gown because I am frustrated from my finge…

Started by Gary Wilson

9 Sep 30
Reply by Tony K.

Adirondack vs Sitka - Guitar luthiers/factory/shop workers input request

So a friend of mine and I were discussing the ups and downs etc. of Adirondack bracing vs. Sitka bracing. One thing we both don't know exac…

Started by Tony K.

8 Aug 23
Reply by Tony K.

FS: Seagull SWS Mini Jumbo - w/ TRIC case - Like new condition!

FS: Seagull SWS Mini Jumbo - w/ TRIC case - Like new condition! I am selling my Seagull Maritime SWS Mini Jumbo High Gloss QI Acoustic-Elec…

Started by Diane R Nutter

2 May 28
Reply by Diane R Nutter

How to get paid acoustic gigs - solo or duo entertainer

How to get paid acoustic gigs - solo or duo entertainerWell, here's what I do. Put together a video - have 30-50+ songs ready to go for a n…

Started by Terry Dean

0 May 11

LOOKING FOR A VOX COUNTRY WESTERN ACOUSTIC GUITAR AND A VOX FOLK 12 GUITAR

Looking for a vox country western acoustic guitar and also a vox folk twelve acoustic guitar. Preferrably in excellent condition with origi…

Started by tim chabot

11 Mar 1
Reply by Travo Matt

What kind of guitar is this one?

Hello everybody! I'm just wondering - what kind of guitar is on this video? Does anybody knows anything about that kind of guitars? http://…

Started by Rick

3 Dec 22, 2013
Reply by Rick

Fingerstyle James Bond Theme Song

http://soundcloud.com/drop-d-4/007-james-bond-theme-song Here is a version of the James Bond Theme I recorded earlier this year and put on…

Started by Daniel David Trent

3 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Dale Williams

jumbo-to-baritone conversion: string choices?

I've taken the leap. My Alvarez 5072 (circa mid-90's) is being turned into a "poor man's" baritone by the good people at Trade Up Music. Fo…

Started by Beth Hamon

1 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Beth Hamon

Vintage full-range 10-12" loudspeakers to amplify acoustic guitar

I am building DIY active speaker for the acoustic instruments using vintage full-range loudspeakers and before starting a work I would like…

Started by Mikheil Tsitsishvili

11 Aug 2, 2013
Reply by Mikheil Tsitsishvili

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service