Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

All Discussions Tagged 'acoustic' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Foot Rest or No Foot Rest

Hey everybody, we are new here and we wanted to let you know about our awesome new guitar foot rest by O'Flaherty For Guitars. Please check…

Started by Leah Novello

3 19 hours ago
Reply by Tony K.

Dead spot or spots on a guitar question and experience or Thoughts?

Ok, so I just got this new guitar.  I did not notice until the next day, playing it at home that it had a "dead spot" on it.  I've never ex…

Started by Tony K.

12 Aug 3
Reply by Tony K.

Most underrated and overrated "Acoustic guitar" manufacturers

I saw a link to a similar thread on another guitar forum site, but the question was targeted at any guitar manufacturer.  Considering where…

Started by Tony K.

9 Jun 13
Reply by paul stokes

New album "In two pieces"

Hi Folks, I have a new album from my band The Straw Men called "In two pieces". Its 30 minutes long exactly so I guess you could call it a…

Started by paul stokes

0 Apr 11

What's the first song or 2 you learned to play on the guitar?

Another thread got me thinking about this and thought it would be fun to hear what songs helped others get started on guitar.  So, if you c…

Started by Tony K.

53 Mar 18
Reply by eddie arndt

Acoustic Guitar learning

Hello, I am learning guitar approximate 1 month and I want to know that when my finger pain will gown because I am frustrated from my finge…

Started by Gary Wilson

13 Jan 12
Reply by Gary Wilson

Adirondack vs Sitka - Guitar luthiers/factory/shop workers input request

So a friend of mine and I were discussing the ups and downs etc. of Adirondack bracing vs. Sitka bracing. One thing we both don't know exac…

Started by Tony K.

8 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Tony K.

FS: Seagull SWS Mini Jumbo - w/ TRIC case - Like new condition!

FS: Seagull SWS Mini Jumbo - w/ TRIC case - Like new condition! I am selling my Seagull Maritime SWS Mini Jumbo High Gloss QI Acoustic-Elec…

Started by Diane R Nutter

2 May 28, 2014
Reply by Diane R Nutter

How to get paid acoustic gigs - solo or duo entertainer

How to get paid acoustic gigs - solo or duo entertainerWell, here's what I do. Put together a video - have 30-50+ songs ready to go for a n…

Started by Terry Dean

0 May 11, 2014

LOOKING FOR A VOX COUNTRY WESTERN ACOUSTIC GUITAR AND A VOX FOLK 12 GUITAR

Looking for a vox country western acoustic guitar and also a vox folk twelve acoustic guitar. Preferrably in excellent condition with origi…

Started by tim chabot

11 Mar 1, 2014
Reply by Travo Matt

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2015   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service