Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

All Discussions Tagged 'acoustic' (54)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Alhambra USA International Guitar Competition - Edition 2011

We are launching with Alhambra Guitar, D’Addario and Carl Fisher Publishing the next edition of Alhambra USA International Guitar Competiti…

Started by Philippe Bertaud

0 Dec 7, 2010

Recording for YouTube

This is my first post.  I apologize ahead of time because I know that all this is covered throughout the forum.  Just not finding wha…

Started by william brown

11 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by william brown

What genre?

Hey forumI just recently made a song in open G minor. I'm thinking about putting it up on iTunes when Im done with it. It's just a demo so…

Started by Joakim Hellgren

0 Oct 18, 2010

Adelaide International Guitar Festival

Adelaide International Guitar Festivalwelcomes you to the 2010 program. Curated by Slava Grigoryan. Featuring six artists nominated for the…

Started by Adelaide Guitar Fest

0 Oct 9, 2010

Very Interesting:Hohner EL-SD Plus Dreadnought

I was a little surprised when I saw a review in AG for the Hohner EL-SD Plus Dreadnought.  I wasn't quite sure how an acoustic guitar made…

Started by John Gundrum

3 May 26, 2010
Reply by Randall Crane

Need a new guitar. Any recommendations?

G'day guys! I think its about time I go out and save up for a new guitar. But... What guitar do I start to save up for? I am looking for a…

Started by Michael Daeche

17 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Jason Tryon

acoustic guitar truss rod vibrating problem

hi, my electro acoustic guitar's truss rod vibrates. i tried everything such as, rotating it with key, levelling correct height of strings…

Started by ashish khadka

4 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by ashish khadka

Diastone Guitars

I am looking for info on a WGT-65 Diastone 12-string guitar. Value, origin, manufacturer, etc.

Started by Rex Iwaskow

5 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Susan

Acoustic guitar tube amplifiers - please tell me about your experiences

I am an amp builder as well as a player and I am gathering information about your best experiences with using tube amplification with acous…

Started by Jay Young

2 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Jay Young

Crack in my Taylor 210e-Suggestions?

Not sure if this crack was caused by heat exposure or by some sort of accident. In any case, I looking to get it fixed. Can anyone tell me…

Started by Gavin Reidy

5 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Ship of fools

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service