Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

All Discussions Tagged 'advice' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What's the best acoustic amp for under $500?

I did a seach for this topic on the forum (I'm a recent AG subscriber and new to the forum) but it didn't look like it's been touched in a…

Started by Stephen Park

10 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Jud Hair

Beginning fingerpicking..

I want to be a competent 'alternate bass' picker. What are some exercises I can do to improve? At the moment I am a complete noob to finger…

Started by Dave Conroy

7 May 6, 2012
Reply by Dave Conroy

Trading my Fender American Deluxe Strat for Acoustic Guitar

Hi Listed my strat on Craigslist a couple of days ago and got two reasonable offers, both Martin solid rosewood guitars: a D-15 with pickup…

Started by Gery Sasko

4 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Gery Sasko

Question on path of learning

Folks, I am trying to get an idea of what is teh recomended or standard learning path for guitar, i.e., chords, keys, scales, notes, fretbo…

Started by Central Valley Musician

16 May 19, 2010
Reply by Az Samad

Seeking Wise Counsel

I have a dilemma, which requires me to seek some wise counsel from longtime, veteran, pro, acoustic guitar players. I'll begin by saying th…

Started by Jerry T. Yates

13 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Jerry T. Yates

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service