Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

All Discussions Tagged 'classical' (5)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Can anyone direct me to some really unique classical guitar music?

Hi everyone, I've been getting into classical guitar a lot more lately and I was looking for more ways to branch out. I really like Spanish…

Started by AJ Ouellette

4 Apr 1
Reply by AJ Ouellette

New Irish/Celtic Guitar from Dave Flynn

Hi, I've just joined the forum. I hope some of you might enjoy listening to my music Here's a clip of me playing an Irish reel live in Dubl…

Started by Dave Flynn

2 Feb 23, 2012
Reply by Dave Flynn

Software or Device for background

I an very new to playing the guitar.  I have a classical guitar and am just starting.  I know how to read music and can play some solo's.…

Started by Michael Berish

6 Jan 14, 2011
Reply by Michael Berish

Alhambra USA International Guitar Competition - Edition 2011

We are launching with Alhambra Guitar, D’Addario and Carl Fisher Publishing the next edition of Alhambra USA International Guitar Competiti…

Started by Philippe Bertaud

0 Dec 7, 2010

Adelaide International Guitar Festival

Adelaide International Guitar Festivalwelcomes you to the 2010 program. Curated by Slava Grigoryan. Featuring six artists nominated for the…

Started by Adelaide Guitar Fest

0 Oct 9, 2010

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service