Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

All Discussions Tagged 'guitars' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Acoustic Guitar learning

Hello, I am learning guitar approximate 1 month and I want to know that when my finger pain will gown because I am frustrated from my finge…

Started by Gary Wilson

9 yesterday
Reply by Tony K.

Eastman archtops

Anyone ever owned / played one of these?  Looking at a slightly used one... What a beaut.

Started by Scott Timberg

7 Sep 15, 2012
Reply by Daryl Kosinski

Godin 5th Ave Archtop

Just played around on one of these -- not for the first time -- in the shop... their stab at a jazzbox L-5... with a single P-90 (sweet) pi…

Started by Scott Timberg

3 Jul 24, 2011
Reply by FloridaGull

Basket case electric guitar

I am getting an electric guitar for next to nothing.  The neck is seperate from the body, the electronics work, BUT it is missing the bridg…

Started by Janice Hamilton

15 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Janice Hamilton

Grammer guitar lovers

Billy's brother (Billy Grammer that is ) called me the other day to inform me Billy and he were in route to Nashville to film some footage…

Started by GregsGuitars

1 May 2, 2010
Reply by GregsGuitars

Meet Dick Boak and Richard Johnston to talk about the history of Martin Guitars

Boak and Johnston co-authored the new books Martin Guitars: A History and Martin Guitars: A Technical Reference and in doing so, uncovered…

Started by Acoustic Guitar

135 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Ron Lane

Cigar Box Guitars

Hi Folks, This is a new group to share everything about the cigar box guitar and it's history...it is only about cigar box guitars, not th…

Started by three stringer

6 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Claude Landry

January article is up

The Vintage Guitar News and Views, a monthly article by Greg the owner of Greg' Guitars is posted for your reading pleasure.

Started by GregsGuitars

2 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Charles

You guys like inlays

I'm a Brit and for a long time it has been clear to me that our taste is a little conservative compared to our American cousins. In general…

Started by Frogngerm

38 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Luis Motta da Silva

anyone dig Grammer guitars?

I have been a Grammer guitar nut for years ,way before they caught on,anyone else? I also am looking to buy Gurian guitar if you have one f…

Started by GregsGuitars

0 Jun 29, 2009

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service