Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

All Discussions Tagged 'help' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fishman Solo Amp DI Outs to Digital Recorder?

Hey y'all !  Trying my darndest to understand this & could use a little help. Just got a Fishman Solo Amp.It's an Amp & a PA.   It…

Started by C. Lynne Smith

4 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by C. Lynne Smith

How to search for a 12 String?

Hello I am new to this board and I hope to get acquainted with all of you in the coming time, and I hope to further my knowledge in guitar…

Started by Nick

31 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by George L Shivas III

Need help identifying 2 acoustics i picked up

Hey i picked up to acoustic guitars from my local charity shop the other day one of them in a epiphone by gibson sq180 and the other is a m…

Started by Dan Crocker

9 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Dan Crocker

Semi-emergency. Please Help.

Okay, so here is the problem. I saw on the side bar thing in the advertisements that there was a prize giveaway and excitingly I clicked on…

Started by Michael Daeche

4 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Michael Daeche

Crack in my Taylor 210e-Suggestions?

Not sure if this crack was caused by heat exposure or by some sort of accident. In any case, I looking to get it fixed. Can anyone tell me…

Started by Gavin Reidy

5 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Ship of fools

L.R. Baggs Venue DI—Necessary?

Hi there, I have a Spring 2009 Taylor 714CE LTD and am very interested in getting the L.R. Baggs Venue DI that was reviewed in this month's…

Started by Stephen Valcourt

9 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Stephen Boyke

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service