Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

All Discussions Tagged 'martin' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buying a 90-year-old Old Guitar

I've been trying quite a few guitars (mostly new) in hopes of finding one that sounds "right" to me.  Most haven't excited me - until the s…

Started by James Mitchell

4 May 31, 2013
Reply by Iain Brennan

Which Guitar?....Breedlove? Martin?

Hi Friends,  I'm new to AC...Nice to meet ya :)   I would love your help to decide on which guitar to buy.  I went in search of a new acous…

Started by Lin

23 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Joe Armani

Martin DCPA3

I am seriously thinking of purchasing a Martin DCPA3. My original goal was a D28, I think the DCPA3 sounds awfully close unplugged but not…

Started by John

0 Jun 21, 2011

Little Martin (LX1 or LX1E) Hard Shell Case

I recently traveled to Europe with a group of students and prior to traveling I was considering purchasing a travel guitar with my first ch…

Started by Craig Fowler

0 May 5, 2011

Meet Dick Boak and Richard Johnston to talk about the history of Martin Guitars

Boak and Johnston co-authored the new books Martin Guitars: A History and Martin Guitars: A Technical Reference and in doing so, uncovered…

Started by Acoustic Guitar

135 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Ron Lane

Zoom H4n Recorder Giveaway

Over at Call it Folk we are giving away a Zoom H4n Portable Digital Recorder. This is a great way to record your next acoustic project, or…

Started by John O'Hara

2 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by John O'Hara

Win a Martin D-18 and support a great non-profit historic theater in Ohio!

Stuart's Opera House is a 130-year old historic non-profit theater in Nelsonville, Ohio in the southeastern part of the state about an hour…

Started by Stuart's Opera House

2 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Stuart's Opera House

Recommended high end acoustics?

Hello all! I have a rare opportunity to buy a decent acoustic as I will shortly be getting a redundancy payment. For the first time in my l…

Started by Frogngerm

6 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Ship of fools

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service