Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Hello!!!

Thank you for do gift of being in this amazing community. I am looking the Complete Jazz Guitar Method of Jody Fisher. If anybody knos where I can´t find it, I will be very thankful.

Greetings,

Cynthia

Tags: Complete, Fisher, Guitar, Jody, Method, Zazz

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Cynthia and welcome aboard! Hope you'll enjoy the trip! I don't know about the Jazz guitar method you mentioned. But if I ever come across it, I'll let you know.

See ya around and have fun playing music!

Try the Jazzguitar forum

Welcome, Cynthia. Jody Fisher's book shouldn't be too hard to find online. You might want to go straight to his website at jodyfisher.com and ask the best way for you to get it. Ebay might also have a used copy available.

Warm Regards,

Michael DeLalla

www.fallingmountain.com

www.facebook.com/michael.delalla

Hello Cynthia, welcome to the community. I am new here myself, so i'm just figuring out how it all works.

You can find what you're looking for here i think; http://www.amazon.com/Beginning-Jazz-Guitar-Complete-Method/dp/0739...

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service