What would you choose and why? Money is no obstacle for this discussion!
Remember, just one ... for the rest of your life. Period.
PS: I know it's a hard question, LOL. But, that's why it make an interesting point of discussion.
I figured out a better answer to this question for me than mt previous my one. if it has not ben done already by someone I have not read, yes I am guilty of not reading all ten pages. Thinking out side the box different variations come to mind. The point is I can onle own one Guitar.
1. create different owner share groups in which I am offered the oppertunity to play a variety of instruments,
2. have my wife, kids, pets, and parents/inlaws own guitars I have access to.
3. Start a corporation in which the company can own the instruments that I can use.
4. start a rental agency in which I can rent different instruments
5. maximize networking friendships with other players.
6. start a guitar library.
7. own a music store, funny how all the ones I like will never see showroom floor
I like the corporation idea the best.