Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Ok Everyone how about some input on kids guitar or parlor guitars that are good for kids  5 and 8.I have a taylor and I think my daughter would like the Taylor .,Taylor guitar and am sure the little guy wants to be like dad .But I am wondering if a small parlor maybe better.Any thoughts .500 dollars tops probly.Thanks Davey C

Views: 1741

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is my Picture that FloridaGull posted,(Emailed it to him) I am selling either one, if interested please contact me!
Susi 

O k Thanks Susi.What are you askin for the ami? or the baby?

$230.00 shipped for the baby, $250. shipped for the AMI, Thanks!

Davey -

FWIW, if my car didn't break in a rather spectacular fashion, I would have had the money to buy one of these - but since I can't, you can...

Happy Shopping!

Ok - here's another thought - Breedlove Passport C200/SMP:

And a link - $319 - any thoughts?

http://www.gbase.com/gear/breedlove-passport-c200-smp-2011-1#

Scale length is kind of long at 25.5"... 

Isn't that the one that also has to be tuned differently?  Think I read that in a review somewhere.

Heres' the AGM video review of the Breedlove Passport C250 ... tuned to "A" 

Wow!  Has 1.75 inch nut on a travel size ... (nice!) ... and this model has a 19.1 inch scale ...

There are many models of Passport - the C200/SMP has a 1 11/16th inch nut - with a 25.5 " scale length, I don't see why it would be tuned differently...

The one on the video must be a different model...

Passport Series
C250/COe
C250/COe - Features
$699 MSRP
N250/COe
N250/COe - Features
$699 MSRP
C250/CMe-FS
C250/CMe-FS - Features
$669 MSRP
C250/CMe Travel Scale
C250/CMe Travel Scale - Features
$629 MSRP
C200/SMP
C200/SMP - Features
$429 MSRP
D/MMe
D/MMe - Features
$629 MSRP
OM/MMe
OM/MMe - Features
$629 MSRP
The video is probably the C250/CMe Travel Scale...

wow thats cool I like the breedlove,but it is a little more than what I was thinkin.Thanks susi. I just may take you up on the baby taylor,don't know  yet.thanks everyone.

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service