Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Okay, so here is the problem.

I saw on the side bar thing in the advertisements that there was a prize giveaway and excitingly I clicked on it and at the bottom I typed in the M and then autocomplete put in all my details and I hit the enter key. Turns out I subscribed to 6 months worth of subscribed magazines. Oops.

What can I do?

Do I tell my parents that I screwed up?

Is there someone I can get in contact with who can help me resolve this error?

I didn't want to subscribe and knowing people these days, the guys who run the subscription will say that I signed up for it and that is final and now I have to pay for these magazines.

What can I do?

Tags: emergency, help, major, please, trouble

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do not give any BANK details, you are aloud to change your mind.
The only information I put in was what Auto-fill puts in which was my home address, phone number, and email address.
Michael - If they send you an invoice send it back with a note saying you've changed your mind. If they keep sending you invoices throw them in the garbage. If they call you - tell them to go- #$@%^ themselves.
You are not obligated to buy anything.
Okay. Well I have sent them an email explaining the situation and I apologised for the inconvenience I had caused by this and I am yet to hear a reply.

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service