Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

I'm fairly new to this community, and would appreciate feedback from all of my fellow players on my songs. Thanks to all in advance for their time and comments. It's greatly appreciated. Mark

Views: 7

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mark,

You might try posting to the Songwriters or Songwriting Review groups. You're more likely to get the feedback you're looking for there, I think.

Ken
Hey thanks Ken. Good idea. I will give them a shout too. Mark
I listened.
Alan, thank you for taking the time to listen. I appreciate you doing so. Mark
Just listened to the first song...what a subject...you're on the way to a real heartbreaker. You might try capoing up a note or so, your voice seems to get stuck in the bottom of that range.
Bruce, thanks for listening and noting a change that could be helpful. It's greatly appreciated. I will give your suggestion a try, and see how that works. Mark

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service