Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

I have search the web for tab/chords/sheet music of a song J. Geils put out 1981 called Angel in Blue. Nothing has shown up on my web searchs. I was wondering if anyone in this forum could transcribe the song for me?

Thanks in advance,
Blue in Orlando

Tags: Angel, Blue, Transcribe, in

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi,

I'm not sure if you've found someone to transcribe that tune, but I'd be happy to listen to it. I was the Music Editor for Acoustic Guitar magazine for 7 years and did just about every transcription for them during that time (I still do a bit of transcribing for AG as a remotely-based Contributing Editor).

I just heard "Freeze Frame" on the radio the other day and it brought back some good memories! Don't know if I remember the song Angels in Blue off the top of my head...
best,
Andrew DuBrock
adubrock@comcast.net

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service