Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

ATTN: ADMINISTRATORS!!!!!

WE HAVE A SPAMMER HERE ATTACHING HIS ADVERTISING THROUGH COMMENTS ON GUITAR PLAYER VIDEOS HERE.

CHECK THE PROFILE OF: ZulMokhtar's someone needs to act on this!

Tags: ALERT, ALERT!, INNAPROPRIATE, MATERIAL, SPAM

Views: 15

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Me too, if I need to buy soemthing I won't be looking through posts to do that.Ship thank goodness for delte and block that sender
Wow! Looks like this was taken care of alright! I did a search and came up with nothing but posts by other people complaining of the spammer! The profile appears to be gone along with the postings! Way to go AG!
Good catch and I am glad AG responded.
Every now and then you will get either "friend requests" or "meet me in the chat room" requests from members with absolutely no activity on this site. If you check out their member page they have no visible interests other than inviting new friends.....which they apparantly do by the hundreds.
I have to wonder just what their reasons are for phishing this site.
I just ignore them.

If you do witness illegal activities (like advertising products) you can report them to AG. They are interested.
Hi Charles...yeah, I couldn't believe what I was seeing...Mugs, t-shirts...a whole regimen of travel packages to Thailand... including all the credit card logos and everything! Almost like having an infomercial attached to your guitar video! I'm glad Dan and Company handled it quickly.
Honestly, I've been on this site for well over a year and this is the first time I've seen a spammer like this one. To do what you suggest is not very practical for the percentage of occurrences and would draw people away from the real purpose of their jobs.

This post is an example of how effectively it can be addressed on a case by case basis without much effort.

John

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service