Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

Xaviere XV-130 acoustic electric guitar review posted on youtube

I was looking at this thread back before I purchased my Xaviere (guitarfetish.com),

old cheap guitar thread

and I didn't want to revive an old thread, but I thought someone might be interested in the demo/review that I just put up on youtube. It is a review of the Xaviere acoustic electric cutaway xv-130... anyways, if you thought "they must be cheaply made", well, wrong. This guitar is flawless, and including shipping cost me $200 out the door. Of course, it's not a $2500 guitar, so ymmv :-)

I have only seen one other vid on youtube, so I thought I would add some more info to the mix...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHq1JoROFoQ

Cheers,

Jonathan

Tags: acoustic, cutaway, demo, electric, xaviere, xv-130

Views: 1278

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nice, comprehensive review! Thanks! A bit of Floyd is always a good thing...

Hey Jonathan,

Glad to hear you're happy with your new guitar, it sounds like a hell of a good guitar for the money.

Cheers,

Zach

The only problem with them for me is the 43mm (1.69") nut width... :-(

Nut width has never been on my radar as a deal breaker, although I did once own a Martin orchestra model that had ultra wide string spacing...which was amazing for fingerstyle, but not so amazing for bluegrass picking :-)

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service