Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

I am in the market for a FGB1. I sold mine two years ago and have regretted it almost from the minute it left my posession. It isn't such a great performing guitar but it's a dandy studio player. if you know of anyone selling one, please let me know.

Views: 684

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Keith I have sent someone who was selling one a while back the post if she still has it either she'll let you know or I will.Ship
Thank you very much. It is much appreciated. Keith
Hi Mr. Scott,

I was alerted to your message by a member here (thanks Ship) (c: And I do have a brand new one still in the box.
Please e-mail me if you are interested in getting one from Utah.

Thanks,
Ellie
I am very interested. How much are you looking for and what would be the shipping charges to zip 98466 in the Tacoma, WA area. I can either remit a money order or have a paypal account. Let me know what works best for you.
I honestly do not know the answer to either question (c: Accept my friend request and lets go from there ok?
That will be fine
God I love it when someone finds something they really want, and that just means more music for this world.Ship.............concrats to both of you.
Many thanks. The instrument sings to me and in return I can sing to the world. Thank you so much for your help. You have no idea how much I miss that simple little guitar. I have two Hummingbirds and a Martin D35 but I still just miss the FGB1. It'll be fun to have one back in my posession and this time it will become part of my estate with a big Not For Sale sign by it. The Gibsons and the Martin may be negotiable but not the Yamaha.
And you'll find that she is a very pleasant person to deal with and always glad to help another musician out, isn't that what the family of acoustics do for each other.Ship
Hi Mr. Scott,

Did you get the e-mail message I sent to you?
Thanks,
Ellie
hello!
Have u sold ur YFGB1?
I'm really interesting with it too. If u are still looking for a buyer for it, please send me a message.
Thx!
Nope not yet (c:

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service