Acoustic Guitar Community

Welcome to the Acoustic Guitar Community.

All Discussions Tagged 'guitar' (7)

← Back to Members Acoustic Guitar Music
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Celebrity Gossip : Your Brush With Greatness : Member Entertainment News !! FuN !!

Hi everyone, At some point in time, many of us have had a "Brush with Greatness" Did you meet a SuPeRSTaR ? I have a few stories of my own…

Started by Jeff Williams

14 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Ed Rhoades

FREE STUFF: Tabs in the Public Domain ** copyright laws apply ** Widgets eg Guitar Tuners, Delay Calculators etc

Post your FREE STUFF here .. NOTE: Tabs posted must adhere to copyright laws. Tabs of unique arrangements are considered "Unique Products f…

Started by Jeff Williams

1 Sep 25, 2010
Reply by Dave Keir

Unique Products Available ONLY from "Individual Members" ( NO VENDORS )

Pretty self - explainitory .. If you have a unique product , created or invented by you or only available through you , post it here .

Started by Jeff Williams

3 May 7, 2010
Reply by Larry Allen Brown

Hero Gear Oh My !! Guitar Equipment of your favorite Guitarist

First Thanks to Nicholas Tee for initiating this great discussion topic, which sprouted from the "Brush with Greatness" topic.  I'll kick t…

Started by Jeff Williams

5 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by Ken Bonfield

Suggest a New Discussion Topic HERE or any idea's to make this group better / CooLeR :)

In the best interest of everyone , i want keep this group fairly streamlined and organized. Please use existing topics for posts. Comments…

Started by Jeff Williams

2 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Jeff Williams

Multiple Artists , Compilations & Collaborations , Collections , or Themes eg: christmas music , soundtrack

This discussion is created for members who need to list several sources for a single recording or project. OR their recording is considered…

Started by Jeff Williams

1 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Mark Hanson

Services from Members eg: Lessons , Live Wedding - Event , Studio Musicians ( no Products )

Post your other sources of income that you'd like to let others know about here. NO PRODUCTS , NO VENDORS .. individual members. NOTE: Gra…

Started by Jeff Williams

1 Jun 29, 2009
Reply by Mark Hanson

RSS

Check Out the Latest in Acoustic Guitar

Free e-newsletter!

Sign up for Acoustic Guitar Weekly—the weekly e-mail newsletter that delivers coverage of players and gear, lessons and technique tips, and advice about performing and recording. Get it now!

Badge

Loading…

FOLLOW US!

Be alerted to the latest articles on AcousticGuitar.com, including lessons, CD, guitar, and gear reviews, how-to tips, and player profiles.

© 2014   Created by Acoustic Guitar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service